You're The One To Blame

"You can't wake up,

this is not a dream,

You're part of a machine,

you are not a human being."

-Gasoline, Halsey-

Mary Jane Ferrari

I'm scared to say the least. Becoming close to Enzo and his people wasn't the first plan in my mind. And I didn't realize I had grown so close to them over the time until I opened my eyes to the most unfamiliar faces of my life. Now I want nothing more than to return back to Enzo. This is rather scary and anxious for me.

The only guy I could remember seeing before was the guy sitting right in front of me. The guy with long, blonde hair. He ran a hand through the loose curls and smirked the most devilish smirk I've only seen in criminal movies. Who am I kidding, I'm living a movie with the Criminal category. Not the best. Boring, scary, sad, dangerous, action... and just not my favorite.

I don't want to be here. What have I ever done to thrown from one criminal to another.

A click of fingers brought my attention to the guy running his hand over his facial hair. "Why hello, Love. Hope we've welcomed you kindly. Look!" He turned to three guys standing behind him, red rose with each guy. Two of them seemed like they couldn't be any more bored, whereas one looked like he was a kid in candy shop. The wide smile on his face looked almost creepy.

The guy kneeling in front of me gestured the guys to move forward, and the guy with black hair walked forward, placing a rose in my lap before snickering with the rest of the three guys in the room. He stepped back, and a guy with almost similar features replaced the previous one, throwing the rose in my lap. The long haired guy clicked his tongue sarcastically, "Jenoah! Don't be rude to guests!" The rather young boy smirked and grabbed the rose again, again placing it down much slower. "Good Boy," A cracked laugh left my kidnapper's lips as he praised the younger boy.

Lastly the guy with a wide smile ran towards us and pushed the rose in his hand into my messy hair, behind my ear. I failed not to flinch when he did so, and that didn't go unnoticed by the guy with his eyes fit on me. "You guys, you guys... stop scaring the poor girl. Look how innocent she looks." Sarcasm was dripping from his each and every word, which entertained the other guys, making them laugh everytime their-- perhaps-- Boss spoke.

"Oh, stop it, look, you made her cry!" The black haired guy from earlier pouted when I trailed my to him. I was, indeed, crying but I failed to notice so. Oh, no... stop crying. I'm so weak. So, so weak.

When I tried to wipe my tears away, I also noticed my hands were tied to the chair I was sitting, making me even more miserable. So many things went unnoticed by me. I'm in a chair, I'm tied, I'm crying, what else am I forgetting to notice? What else is left to make me fear even more?

A hand under my chin forced me to look up, and I was met with grey eyes, making me wish I could drop a color of electric blue into those eyes so it could change them the eyes of the guy I want to go to. Or just change the entire guy into Enzo. "Stop crying, now. You look so sad. Shouldn't you be happy? Just like the color of your shirt, yellow and bright. Heard it's your favourite color. You like happy things just like the color yellow, don't you? How wise and cute! Am I right boys?" I didn't-- couldn't focus on anything as my vision became blurry from the tears filling my eyes. My bottom lip was shaking and my chin was possibly wrinkly. My chest vibrated uncontrollably as the laughter of the men reached my ears. I'm not strong, I can't be. But it's okay to break down right? I've been through very much-- or maybe I'm just overreacting. I'm-- I don't know, I'm just miserable and pathetic. I can't help it.