Angel In Silk

"You've got my head spinning,

No kidding,

I can't pin you down,

What's going on in that beautiful mind,

I'm in your magical mystery ride,

And I'm so dizzy,

Don't know what hit me,

But I'll be alright."

-All Of Me, John Legend-

Vincenzo Colombo

"Giorgia,"

"Yes?" She quickly got up from her mat and ran towards me.

"I want you to buy nightwears for her." I leaned on the rough wall behind me. She frowned and I slowly narrowed my eyes. She better not question me. But knowing this stupid girl, I know she's going to do what I don't want her to.

I clenched my jaw when she asked, "Who?" I moved away from the dirty wall and crossed my arms,

"Your mother. Go ask someone else and then get me nightwears." I shoved her aside and walked away, before I saw Stella standing in the corner, wiping the half dusty window. I smirked and walked closer to her, I knew my heavy boots caught her attention when she stiffened and glanced at me, before her hands started moving faster as she tried to clean the window as soon as possible.

I clicked my tongue, "Aw, I almost forgot about you," I chuckled and grabbed her shaking hand, my fingers pushing the cloth in her go hand away and to the ground. I raised my eyebrows when she tried to pull away but when she looked at me, she immediately stopped trying and looked at the ground. "Giorgia!" I called out with my eyes on Stella's sweating face. I heard footsteps and she appeared in front of me. "Take Stella shopping. She'll buy the nightwears," Giorgia nodded, confused. "Right now." I said and again she nodded, turning around and leaving the gym.

Just as Stella was about to bend down to grab the cloth, I pulled her closer to me by her hair, making her yelp in surprise. My other hand wrapped around her neck and I whispered in her ear, "Bring sexy ones..." And pushed the shaking girl away and turned around to leave to my room.

Where she is.

<---------->

Not even once I thought I would spend a single minute staring at a girl, at anyone. Darkness and danger and sadness is in every corner of my life. My whole world is filled with it. And having a girl--an angel like girl in it is just not right. Growing up to make my ruthless father proud by killing and stealing. Listening to my mother as she tells how my father curses and beats my mother. Listening to her as she tells me how my little brother was killed mercilessly by his own father. This place is Hell. I don't know why I brought the girl here. Even worse, I don't know why I'm feeling bad for her now.

I don't. I don't feel bad for her because I care. I feel bad for her because I'm pretty sure I'm not about to be so nice. I'm heartless. I'm heartless and I know it.