Innocent Little Thing

"Got stones in my stomach,

and air in my brain,

You faded away and I lost my way,

Too close to ignore,

Too far to talk to."

-I Wonder, The Him ft. LissA-

Vincenzo Colombo

"My name is Tubby from now on." Dahhak said, breaking the silence. We were all sitting at the dining table-- The dark wood under my fingers feeling rough as I tapped it every few seconds.

We're all waiting for the clock to hit 6:00. So, so impatient. Leaving right at six really isn't necessarily important, but I really want to face him. Blackmail him, maybe? There's no way I'm not doing that. I finally have a chance to do it.

I looked around the table. Luca and Luigi seemed to be the most impatient. Their gaze flickering from me to the clock, and I knew they wanted to ask me to leave already, but were stopping themselves. I looked at the clock. 5:47, close enough.

I stood up, my chair squeaking. "Let's go." Just as the words left my mouth, all the guys-- except for Dahhak-- eagerly stood up, and Antonio and Johhny walked upstairs to get the beaten up guy. I walked to the door, grabbing the car keys on the way. I heard my boys' footsteps behind me. Walking into the dirty garage, I opened my jeep's door, sitting in the driver seat, the twins sat in the back along with Marco, while Antonio came out with the tied up man. He pushed the guy to Johnny before sitting in the passenger seat. Johnny sat in another car with the guy in the backseat. I tapped his window, and he rolled it down.

"Only me and Antonio will leave the car. Get it?" The guys in the back along with Johnny nodded, continuing, I said, "if things get out of control-- which, I think the chances are huge for-- I want Luca and Luigi to be there. Marco will stay in this car. Johnny with the guy in the other car."

With that, we were off to the park.

<---------->

I parked the jeep in the small parking lot, Johnny's car far behind me. I placed my gun in the waistband of my black jeans. I nodded to Antonio, and we both got out of the jeep, making our way to the grass. Everything was wet because of the rain yesterday night. Despite how beautiful this place is, it's always empty. So, it's quite a place to solve some business in.

The birds' chirpings were loud, along with the wind, which was hitting us in the face. We walked over to the bench and I sat down, Antonio standing still, looking around. He really is impatient to face Jaggar, and I'm proud of that. I looked at the time on my watch. 5:55. I exhaled and stared at the distance, trying to distract myself, I narrowed my eyes when I saw something moving in the distance.

My hand suddenly flew to my gun when I saw a figure in white running and jumping around, Antonio doing the same-- only he didn't pull out the gun like I did. I stood up slowly, wondering if the person belongs in Jaggar's Gang. "Vincenzo," Antonio placed his hand on my gun, slightly pushing it down. "It's just a girl," He said, relaxing. I narrowed my eyes, trying to make out the person. It is a girl. Her hair flew behind her when she ran to the swings and sat on one. I relaxed, sitting back down, too.

I looked away, only to hear the girl talking and giggling to herself. Antonio snorted with a shake of his head. The girl started kicking her legs back and forth, trying to get the swing to move. I stared at her for a moment. And I don't know what clicked in my mind, but before I could stop myself, I turned to Antonio, "Go to the other side, when you see them arrive, give me a call. I'll be right here." I told him, my eyes on the girl, whose mood seemed to have downed a little bit as she continued to try to get her slim legs to touch the dusty ground.

Antonio looked confused, but didn't argue-- not that I expected him to-- and stood up, jogging to the opposite direction. Without thinking twice, I got up, taking large steps towards the girl, who was now happier as her swing started moving, but not quite. I made sure to walk far away first, and when her back was facing me, I moved closer to the swing.

Again, the girl was talking to herself, only this time I could hear her clearly. "Aye, it's working!" I walked over behind her slowly. my eyes moving all over her body. Her tiny waist, her dark chocolate hair, her fragile looking hands gripping on the chain tightly. Her sock covered legs, one past her knee and the other just below it.

My hands subconsciously moved forward to push the swing just below her ass. The girl gasped and turned her whole torso, and I took a better look at her face. Tiny nose, dark eyes, thick lips covered in red. Beautiful. Cute. Sexy. Innocent. Oh, what not. "Did you just give me a push?" She asked after a moment with a frown. I nodded, my eyes on her pouty lips. It disappeared when her lips moved upwards, creating the most breathtaking smile I've ever seen in my life. "Again..." She turned back around, her naked back facing me now. I didn't hesitate, eagerly pushing the swing again. I gave it too much force and the swing rocked forward, making the girl gasp. I went to stop it, but then stopped myself when I heard her giggle. "Again...?" She requested, her voice mixing with the loud wind, and I pushed it even far, causing her to hit her feet to each other. I couldn't help but to smile.

After five minutes me being in heaven, she asked me to stop, and even when I didn't want to, I did for her. She hopped off the swing and smiled brightly at me, "Thank you, That was so kind of you!"

I nodded back, her innocence making me speechless. Innocent little thing.

Her eyes scanned my tattooed body, and I suddenly felt my heartbeat going ten times faster. She's judging me. I know it. But I don't care, I shouldn't care. I just met the girl, I shouldn't give a shit about her.

"You look like a coloring book," She blushed, her gaze going lower, soon meeting the ground. "Bye..." She whispered and turned around, running off. I chuckled when her running reminded me of Dahhak's.

My chuckle fell when I realised I'm not seeing her again. Yes, I am. I grabbed my phone, quickly calling Antonio. He picked up in an instant, "Vincenzo," He spoke.

"Cancel it." I told him, my eyes hunting the girl's body as she continued to walk away. He sounded hesitant,

"Why... they'll be here any minute..."

"Shut the fuck up and cancel the shit. Tell Johhny to get the guy in my jeep, I'll come back in the other one." I hung up, jogging behind the girl.

After three minutes of me following her, she passed the street and ran into a tiny wooden styled house, and I stopped following her. Smirking, I started walking in reverse. Within five days, this girl will be in my house. In my room. Mine.

Sorry, I was updating yesterday but I had no wifi, but here it is now! Thanks for reading. You're truly amazing, now beeeey boi..
-BrunetteQueenx