Jaggar

"You're the light,

You're the night,

You're the color of my blood,

You're the cure,

You're the pain,

You're the only thing I wanna touch."

-Love Me Like You Do, Ellie Goulding-

Vincenzo Colombo

Ten minutes. If they don't arrive in ten minutes-- their guy is gone. I looked up from my watch and to my boys walking around and glancing at their watch now and then.

"Marco,"

"Yes?" He stopped walking and stood before me.

"You, Johnny and Luigi stay in the car. Antonio, Luca and I will confront them. If we get a problem, you know what to do," I informed them, and just as I finished, we saw two cars pull up in the distance. My body stiffened and I stood straight. He's here.

I didn't have to say anything when Marco, Johnny and Luigi ran towards the car-- leaving the three of us as Antonio grabbed his gun along with Luca. With my eyes still on the four guys now walking towards us, I said in a low tone, "Put them away..." And they did, placing their guns into their pants.

Just like that. Just in a moment, my brother, and now my worst enemy-- Jaggar was standing in front of me. A gun obvious in his pocket. A gun placed there for me. To be used on me.

"Jaggar," I spoke. He stiffened, just like me.

"Vinc-" I cut him off by speaking again,

"Vuoi tornare il tuo ragazzo?" His anger towards me was visibly shown in his eyes, making me smirk inwardly as I continued, "Va bene. Ma in cambio 600,000." Of course, I don't really care about the money, but if this makes him struggle, then it's like my first priority.

"Quanti anni hai? Otto?" He chuckled, this time making me serious as I twitched my neck to a side.

"Invia i soldi domani, prendi il tuo uomo." I told him with a smirk. He stared at me for a moment with narrowed eyes, before breaking out a smile and shrugging,

"Va bene," He started walking in backwards, nodding his head and shrugging again, "Va bene, Vincenzo. Va bene." His face turned hard and swiftly he turned around.

And just like that again. He walked away, disappearing from my sight. I could've shot him as he walked away. I could've killed him right there. But I don't want that. I want a hard and torturous death for him. Everyone knows that.

Even he knows that.

<---------->

Mary Jane Ferrari

My body jerked forward when the door opened with force, and I quickly sat up, knowing who it is.

But a frown took over my face when I didn't see him. It was a girl. The maid I think. She walked inside and looked around, before her eyes fell on me and she stood straight, "Vincenzo is gone..." Her soft voice informed me. I nodded slowly, already knowing the information. "You know what we can do while he's gone...?" She asked in a whisper, her short body quickly running towards the bed and sitting beside me, my body subconsciously moving away a little.