"What, no! I'm not due for another three weeks."

"Plans change, we need to move now." Mr. Shue said coming over to me while Sebastian helps me up.

"Wait, wait, wait."

"Sam, the spare room across the hall, bring the two baby bags."

"On it."

"Cna you walk?" Mr. Shue asks.

"I'm... ow!" the pain hit harder than last time.

"Mr. Shue can you start the car?" Sebastian asks handing him the keys.

Oh my gosh this was all happening to fast. All three were rushing everywhere Sebastian was at this point carrying me to the car. Sam got in the backseat while Mr. Shue got in his and said something about calling my parents.

~~~~~~~~~

Having kids, especially twins, not the easiest thing in the world

Having kids, especially twins, not the easiest thing in the world. Anyone who tells you otherwise I have no words.

I was holding my son while Sebastian was rocking our little baby girl. Yes, we had a boy and a girl.

"Hey." Kurt, Blaine, mom, and dad came in with Sebastian's parents behind them.

"Are they awake?" dad said coming over.

"They just fell asleep," I said as mom carried our little girl and Clara took my son from my arms.

"Oh my gosh honey, they're so beautiful."

"So precious," Blaine said looking at the babies.

"You look horrible," Kurt said sitting next to me.

"I gave birth to twins, how would you think I'd look?"

"She's beautiful," Sebastian said kissing the top of my head.

"So..." Clara said looking at both of us. "What are their names?"

"Cory and Lilian Smythe," I said smiling as Sebastian and I held each other's hand.

"Cory?"

"Lydia told me how Finn would've been Cory, we thought the name was perfect for our son."

"And Lilian because everyone calls me Lily, and we wanted to give her a name close to it. Lilian came across and we fell in love with the name."

"It's perfect."

They all started fussing around the twins, thankfully they stayed asleep.

Sebastian caught my attention when he sat down in front of me and held both of my hands.

"I love you, you know that?"

"I love you too," I said smiling. "I hope you're ready for restless nights of sleep until our children are five."