Finale

So first I wanted to thank each and every one of you all for reading and voting for this story. I didn't think anyone else would read it, I began writing this for me personally and didn't have thoughts about publishing it. So it does mean a lot to me. So this is bittersweet and I hope I gave the ending this story deserved. Thank you guys again, so let me know what you all think.

And if you want I have more stories if any of you guys are interested. Also, I thought this song was appropriate for this chapter. I heard it on Legacies and fell in love with it, plus it's by Chord Overstreet.

So without any more delays. Enjoy this last chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Four months later...

"You okay?" my husband asked as we were laying on our bed.

"Fine..." I said leaning against him. "The babies are kicking again, that's all."

"that's the third time in the hour, babe you sure...?"

"I love you, Sebastian. But it's not time yet we have three weeks."

"Lydia you're carrying twins."

"I'm fine," I said looking at my husband. "Stop worrying, please," I ask pouting.

He smiled and leaned in to kiss me. "Alright."

There was a knock on the door. I moved to sit up but Sebastian was quicker. "Rest," he said placing a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"But..." he was already out of the room and I let out a sigh and laid back down.

There were voices then I saw Sam and Mr. Shue walk in.

"Hey. how are you?" Mr. Shue asks.

"I'm good, good as I can be for being almost nine months pregnant with twins."

Mr. Shue smiled. He was about to say something when I felt baby b kick harder. I let out a deep breath and closed my eyes. "You okay?"

"I'm fine."

"Lydia..."

"Have you been feeling them a lot?" Sam ask.

"This is the fourth time actually," I told them sitting up. "I'm fine."

"Lydia, are you sure?"

"I'm--"

"I think you're in labor."

We all turned into Mr. Shue. "What?"

"Emma felt that when she went into Labor. Lydia, we need to get you to the hospital."