Chapter 20

Author's note: had a weird day today. Anyways I might be spitting this story into two books, if it comes to it. 

Other than that, enjoy this next chapter. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was almost time for NYADA callbacks.

I had been helping Kurt out with his costume and tina's. We stayed after school and I rush in the auditorum.

"Lydia, where is the cloak you got me?" Kurt said looking through the rack.

"Crap, it's in my locker." I said placing the box of other thigns down. "I'll go grab it."

"Okay, but hurry we don't have long in the auditorium."

I rush out and ran to my locker. I finally got there and put in my combination.

"Woah." I jump and saw Sebastian walking up to me. "What's the rush?" 

"Don't you dare scare me like that." I said slapping his arm playfully. "Kurt is rehersing for his upcoming NYADA callback, and I forgot about his cape for his performance in my locker." I went back and opened my locker to grab the bag that had it.

"Have to say, your locker looks nice."

I look at it. There was pictures of glee club, and my brothers on here. One from ealier this year at the Mashup before sectionals with the trebletones. Me, Kurt, Finn, mom, and dad at their wedding last year. Tina and I in New York, the junior class of glee club at the lake. Quinn, Santana and Brittany at their cheerios preformance. The game day where we played to keep the football playing and the guys bailed because they didn't want to sing and dance during halftime, and a small mirror.

"Thanks." I said looking at him.

"It's too bad," He look down at his feet. "That almost everyone you love but me is up there."

"Jealous?" I teased.

"Not anymore." He reach into his jacket and pulled out a photo, handing it to me.

I gave him a questioning look and grab it to see, it was four photos of him and me. Two were from Regionals, the other was the time we were in the woods together in winter, and the last was when we went on our first date.

"How did you get all these photos?" I glance at him. "And how did I not notice?"

He smiled. "Nick took a picture of us at Regionals, my aunt found us when we went on our frist date, and I took the one in the woods."

I smiled. "They're lovely." They weren't big but small to put up and not take so much space. I reach for the double sided tape that I had in my lcoker and place two of them up, one from reagionals, and the other from chirstmas.

"What are you going to do with the other two?" He ask.

I turned to him. "Hang them in my room." I said smiling. "Something tells me there's going to be more memories to come so I'd like to have space here for them."

I shut my locker and saw him hold out his hand. I glady took it as we walk to the auditorium together.

"Oh great Sebastian's here." Kurt said trying to hide how he was annoyed.

"Hello to you too Kurt." Sebastian repiled trying not to sound annoyed as well. I elbowed him a bit and he look at as I gave him a pleading look.

"Thank you sis." Kurt said grabbing the bag. "But I need both of your opinion." He drag me and Sebastian over to where Blaine was sitting and then went back on stage.