Chapter 31

Warning now! Don't say I didnt told.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have my phone in my bag as we went to the elevator. I got in with him as he press the button for the top floor, which was five. I leaned against the walls and saw Sebastian turning to look at me as the doors closed. I smiled at him and suddenly I was pinned against the wall him using his body to do so. My breathe turn raspy looking at our sitiuation, he had both his hand place one either side of my head. I slowly lifted both my hands up, dropping my bag, and soothed them over his shirt. Once I reach his tie I look up into his eyes and saw his eyes darkened a little. I didn't think twice, I yank on his tie bringing him closer as our lips crash onto each other. Our kisses went from bliss to hungry and fighting for domanince. His hands went straight for my waist and pinned me harder against the wall. I slid my tongue inside of his mouth as he did the same in return. It was getting suddenly hot in here as we were fighting to take control, also I had felt his budlge agianst me and it was hard which made me feeling hotter. The elevator door ding opened. And we notice that we were on the fifth floor already.

We just look at each other, he step back and grab my bag as I stood there, trying to catch my breathe.

He didn't say anything just grab my waist and drag me to follow him. I just obeyed. He let me go when we reach the double door at the end of the hall, so he could turn around and opened the door with a key card.

I quickly tried to collect myself, taking a deep breath and tried not to get ahead of myself. Once he did he held the door opened letting me in.

"I think you'll like it." he said smling.

I blush a bit as I walk past him and saw rose pedals on the floor.

"What is this?" I said following the pedals into a large dinning area and saw beautifully set out dinner with candles and a beatiful view of the city through a large window. I gasp and place a hand over my mouth. The lighting was dimmed prefect to let the candles illuminate more. The rose pedals lead to two differnet direction's one to make a path to the dinning table and going around that. The other I glance was towards the bedroom, that was something I was going to ask him about later. I also said beautiful lilics and roses on the table with a meal already hot and served.

"Sebastian." J turned around to look at him. I saw him place my bag down on the couch, along with his jacket.

"This is what I was planning." He walk over to me and wrap his arms around me.

"What did my parents have to say about this?"

"Oh this wasn't the part I was worried about," he repiled. "It was the other thing."

"What's other thing?"

If he planned this just so we could have sex he was seriosly not going to get it.

"It's not for sex, if you're thinking about it." he said reading my mind. "The other part is your choice. I ask your parents permission so you and I can spend the night here, just the two of us."

I look at him. "What?"

He smiled. "After that one night I accidentally slept with you over the summer, before kurt could catch us. I really enjoyed it. I wanted to fall alseep and wake up beside you everyday after that. But I knew we couldn't not until later in life. So I ask premission so that if you wanted, after our nice dinner, we could spend the night cuddling, watch a movie, and just sleeping beside each other with no worries about being caught."

I smiled. "You're that selfish aren't you?"

He chucled. "Very when it comes to you."

I thought about it and it didn't sound that bad. I fell asleep numberous times when he snuck over, but I did wish that I would wake up to see him there. This was my chance. My parents gave me permission but it was up to me if I wanted to take it. And being selfish like him. I did.