Chapter 5

(A/N) no intro, happy reading. 

~~~~~~~~~

It was mash-up day.  Mr. Shue and Miss. Corcoran thought this was a good idea to get us less bloody before sectionals, healthy competition so we don't chew each other off.

I was in my costume walking down the halls with Tina. Rachel then came out and so was Finn, Blaine, and Kurt. We all laugh, as Mike, Roy, Artie and Puck came out. Quinn wasn't around. So we decided to take a photo together, we were in the choir room and we ask the janitor to take a photo of us. He did then handed Tina her phone back we all look at it and smiled. This was awesome, Tina and I high five each other for our excellent costume choices. Finn wrap his arms around Rachel and we walk into the auditorium for our number. Quinn then came up and we all got ready. Tina and I took photo together, which Artie, Roy, and Mike photobomb but we didn't care.

Finn went center stage and we were ready for our number. I can't go for that and You make my dreams were our song. We started to perform with Finn kicking it off. We were singing and I notice Quinn was watching Shelby, Rachel's mom, which gave me that she was up to something. What? I'm snoopy like that. I was confused but continued with the song. When we were done, everyone clapped and then we walk off. Tina, Mike, Artie and I were walk out of the auditorium. Arite told me he would roll me around the school. I got on his lap and we took off. We were totally going to kill it at sectionals and the mash-off.

Artie had taken me to the parking lot where i was going to grab something quick from Finn's car.

"Here we are." Artie said.

I was laughing on the way here and was trying to catch my breathe. "Thanks!" i manage to say. I got off him and took out the car keys Finn gave me to unlock the car. Quickly i opened the door and grab my bag, then lock the doors. I glance up to see somenoe standing not to far. I turned to Artie, not closing the car door yet.

"Hey Artie, I'll meet you inside."

"You sure?" he ask.

I nodded. "I just need some fresh air right now." i answered. "Some time to myself if that's alright?"

"Sure." he said. "I'll tell Finn."

"Thanks." i said then watch as Artie rolled back into the school. I watch him until he was officallly inside the school and gone from sight. I turned and nearly jump out of my skin when i saw him standing right behind me. 

"Geez!" i said my heart racing fast. "You can't just scare me like that." i slap his arm and i turned back to make sure the doors were lock.

"Sorry about that." He said smiling. "Thought you'd at least be please to see me."

I closed the doors and playfully glared at him.

"What?" he said chuckling.

"Sebastian what are you doing here?" i ask.

"If I'm being honest." he said sliding his hands into his pockets. "I wanted to see you. You look great."

Crap! I was wearing my costume still! I felt blood rising in my cheek but i quickly look away, trying to clam down. I let out a breath and look at him. "Well you've seen me, mission accomplish. Now if you'll excuse me." i said to him. "I have to go."

"Wait." he said stopping me from leaving. "That's not all."

"Oh?"

"I wanted to know if you still wanted to hang out." he ask smiling.

I chuckled and cross my arms. "Didn't i already say yes?" i ask. "Does this mean I can now say no?"

"You're not making this easy."

"I know." i said smiling.

We laughed and our eyes lock eyes contact with each other. I felt myself just getting lost into his eyes and something pulling me towards him. I heard the bell ringing, which snap the two of us out of it.

'OH crap!" i said about to dsash but stop and turned to Sebastian. "Umm... Can we talk about this later?" i ask. "Please."

He smiled. "Of course princess."

"I'm not a princess." i fought back.

"You are, you just admit it." he said pushing himseld up and then walk over to his car that was all the way down. I smiled to myself and then remembered i had to get back. I turned around and book it. I'm gonna be so late.... And screwed.

The Treble Tones were about to perform next after i came running in. I went to the restrooms after my little conversation with Sebastian earlier. I had to sneak around quickly in the halls, trying not to get caught from other teachers while coming to the auditorium. I was sitting with Tina as the treble tones started performed a mash-up of Rumor Has it and Someone like you. MY favorite songs from Adele. They were really amazing, i turned to Tina and she agreed. what I also  noticed was Santana seemed out of it for a bit. When the song ended Santana came charging at my brother who was talking to Rachel.

"What did you just say to her?!" She said shouting at him.

What was going on?

"I just said that you were great." Finn said.

"Santana." Mr. shue said getting up.

"No you're lying." She said.

"No he literally just said-" Rachel said defending my brother.

"Everyone is going to know now, because of you." she pointed at him.

"The whole school already knows." Finn said.

"Not just the school you idiot! Everybody!" she shouted at him.

"What are you talking about-?" and she slap him.

We all stood there in shock. it was quiet for a moment then Santana ran off

"Finn?" I ran over to my brother who held up his hand toward me. Everyone left and I walk to finn who was by his locker, luckily Rachel wasn't with him. Actually she went to talk to the treble tones and Shelby saying Santana shouldn't have hit him and the glee club was confused.

"Finn..." I said coming towards him.

He look at me and then back at his locker. "Kinda deserved that."

"What happened? Why did she slap you?"

He sighed and then look around to make sure no one was hearing us. "I kinda out insulted Santana." he said. "I told her why she doesn't come out of the closet and then i guess she is piss about it."

"Not exactly." Kurt said walking toward us. "Dad stop by today at Coach Sue's office before the performance." Finn and I look at each other. "The other guy running for congress sent dad an advance copy of his campaign ad. It was about how Sue was promoting a lesbian head cheerleader, which is..."

"Santana." I whispered but both of them heard me. "Wait how did--?"

"His niece goes to school here, and apparently she heard the conversation between Finn and Santana."

Finn face fell and then he leaned into his locker. "I feel so guilty." he said.

I place my hand on his shoulder. "It's not your fault-"

"Yeah it is." Finn said.

I pulled away while he shut his locker and walk away. I turned to Kurt and knew this wasn't going to go well. Even if Santana was a bitch she didn't deserve to be thrown under the bus like this. 

"He's not going to let this go." I told Kurt. "He's going to try and fix this."

"Finn will figure something out. We all know she didn't deserve this."

~~~~~~~~~
(A/N) hope you enjoyed it have a nice day