Chapter 17

Author's note: I had some time so I'm publishing this today.

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sebastian POV

After meeting Lydia I went to the club here in west lima, to drink for a while. After a while, I saw a few guys I didn't want to see and decided to meet up my cousin, who was in for town at Scandals. I mean it wasn't really my thing but I didn't argue with it.

"Hey." My cousin said. "Glad you made it."

"Well, I really needed a drink." I said sitting next to him near the bar. "And I saw some guys I don't want to see right now."

"What's wrong?" He ask handing me a beer.

"A lot of things man." I said. "But the main reason is there's this girl I really like, but her brothers and freinds are bascailly shutting me out from her life."

"Rough man."

"I want to be with her so bad." I said taking another drink from the beer. "But I can't because they think I'm so fucking cold heart stone jerk who isn't allowed to be anywhere near her." I slammed it down and my cousin jump a little.

"Well can't say nothing about that." He said turnnig around and drinking again. "But what I can say, don't stop. Whatever is blocking you from her, fight it, figure it out man. If you stop that means she isn't the one man, move on."

I rolled my eyes. "It's not that simple."

"What? What is this obstcle blocking you from her?"

"Can't tell you." I said drinking a second beer. "Not until I figure that mess out."

"Wait, you're in two messes?" He said gasping. "What else are you not telling me?"

"I'll tell you when I know." I said looking at him.

"Fine." He put his arms out to surrender. "Hey man, go change the music would you? This isn't my kinda jam to flirt with guys-"

"And to bang them?" I ask drinking again. "Fine, but I gonna need money."

He sighed and handed me some.

"Thanks." I got up taking the beer with me and walking over to the jukebox. I was really beginning it feel the acholcol kicking in. I leaned on it and place the money inside, then look through to find my cousin's favorite.

"So how do you get a guy to like you?" I heard someone say.

"You get a guy." i said annoyed. "Now please leave me alone."

"Why what's wrong with me?" he ask.

I glance up and saw Paul walk in. Fucking shit, I knew he had something to do with everything. I place my cousin stupid music. "You're about a hundered pounds overwieght, stoping waxing your eyebrows you look like liberachie, actuallly..." I look at the guy. "Let's just say you're not my type." I walk back back to my cousin and took four shots, then look at him. "I'm heading home."

"Need a ride man?" he ask.

"No I got it." I said. "There's this fucking turd that walk in and I franklly don't want to see or speak to him."

"Alright man." He said. "See ya home."

"Yeah." I took out my keys and walk out, I said goodnight to the bouncer who knew me. I headed to my car and headed home. I got to my house and walk in.

"Hey son." I heard my dad said.

I sighed and walk over to see my uncle and dad in the living room. "Hi dad." I said placing my hands in my pockets.