Chapter 2

(A/N) I'll be publishing as much as a I can and often as I can. Mind the misspelling and grammars mistakes, I'll be going back and editing.
Anyways enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright guys let's welcome our newest member Blaine Anderson." Mr. Shue said walking in with Blaine behind him.

"Thanks everyone, I'm so thrilled to be here. It's gonna be a great year, I can feel it. We're all gonna go to Nationals."

We all clap and I saw Finn was a little stunned, and looking around. Then I notice only Mercedes, Kurt and I were clapping along with Artie.

"Is there a problem guys?" Mr. Shue ask.

"I just want Blaine to know that we're not the Warblers. You know we're not into the bells and whistles or the ball hon-" Finn said throwing me off guard.

"I-I'm sorry did I do something wrong?" Blaine ask.

"Yeah, you set a bonfire in our courtyard." Finn answered.

"Actually, that was an act of political protest." Santana replied to Finn.

"Which leads me to the next order of business," Mr. Shue walks in front of Santana. "Santana you need to leave." 

Wait what?! 

"It was you and the Cheerios who set fire to our piano. How could you do that?"

Wait... Santana couldn't.... 

"Mr. Shue, Sue made me." She retorted.

"Brittany didn't do it." Mr. Shue continued.

"Yeah I was gonna help, but I don't know with the water sign or something..." Brittany said.

"You're ban from Glee." Mr. Shue finalized. "Don't come back unless you can be loyal to the club like the rest of the people in this room."

He then step back and held out his arm signaling her to leave.

"You know what I could use a break." and she walk out.

The glee club went on, Rachel announce the prefect musical to do, more like she wanted to do, West Side Story.

As much as I love Finn, when Rachel talks about herself and not of others I can't stand it. But I put up with it because Finn loves her and she's not a bad person, when she's not you know making it all about her. 

The second announcement was Kurt telling us that he was running for Senior Class president. Which made me very proud of him and I knew he was going to win once he put in all he had, which he was.

Rachel went up and started to sing, You can't stop the beat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Time Skip)