Chapter 7

(A/N) 

today's is going to be short, I have a lot to edit in the drafts. but I hope you enjoy this little bit, I promise a longer one than this on the next chapter. 

Anyways enjoy. :)

~~~~~~~

Yesterday Finn sang a song to Santana, "Girls just wanna have fun".  (At the top) I was smiling throughout the entire thing. The guys joined in and sang with him, at the end he got a hug from her and they were on good terms again.

Today all us girls walk in the choir room singing "I Kissed A Girl". Once it was over Santana told us that she had told her parents and they were okay with it. We were so happy for her i even went to go hug her.

"Your brother is right you know." she told me when we walk out of the choir room. "He's a great guy and I never would've told my parents without him."

I smiled. "We all are here for you Santana."

She smiled and then hugged me.

"So." She said as we were walking out. "What's been making you perkier then normal?" she ask.

I look at her trying to looking conving that i had no clue what she was talking about.

"What do you mean?" I ask her.

"Lydia," she said stoping in her tracks adn turned to face me. "I have what is called a mexican thrid eye, and I plus I know you. You've been a little more perky than normal. Not to mention a little bit more sective, and you're not great at lying."

"It's nothing you should worry about." i said.

The next day, the student council was announced and Kurt had won. After class ended i ran to Kurt and gave him a hug. Then we found out that it was rigged, someone had stuffed the ballot box for Kurt to pull through. So the president's position was going to go to Brittany since it was rigged. I felt bad for Kurt, but i never found out who it was.

Then i was in Mr. Schue's office with Burt, Finn, Mr. Shue, and Kurt who looks bummed about everything. He was putting up the act for his dad sake. We were celebrating since Burt had won. I was given cider since Burt let me and Finn couldn't argue against him. We toasted and congratulated him. Soon we were in the choir room and Santana was singing Constant Craving. I felt my phone buzz and saw it was James, my physics partner. I felt my heart drop, maybe i did feel something towards Sebastian. I look at it and saw that he wanted to talk to me about something, most likely out project. Ignored the text and then look back at Santana. 

Once she was done, Rachel walks in and tells us that she wasn't going to be participating at Sectionals. Then she told us that she got suspended because she was the one who fill the ballot box. She apologize to Kurt and then walk out. That was it we were going to be screwed.

~~~~~~~~~

Kurt's POV

I was in the lima bean with Blaine telling him how i was going to have nothing to live for if i didn't get into Nyada. Then the devil came.

"Hey guys." Merket came and sat down with us. "So crazy, I sitting over there checking out this guy and all of a sudden I'm like, wait a second i know that hair. What's up buddy? Haven't seen you online. Hi kurt."

"We've been really with Glee Club-"

Hells no was i going to let him take my man. "Practicing for sectionals together." I said grabbing Blaine's hand.

"Oh, congratulation on the Warbler win at your sectionals." Blaine said. "We're up this week."

"Yeah." He said. "Well hey if there's one guy that can whip new directions into legitimate thread. It's Blaine anderson right?" he said.

"Right." Blaine said. "I need another coffee." I waited for him to walk away. Okay time to have a talk with Sebastian.

"I don't like you." I told him straight up.

"Fun." he said with this huge smug on his face. "I don't like you either."

"I don't like the way you talk to my boyfriend. I don't like your smirky meerkat face. I don't like your abmotics CW hair. I'm onto you."

"Let's get a few things straight. Blaine's too good for you but who am i to judge that for one you absolutely look like a girl who has gas pain 24/7. New direction's is a joke. And one of us has the hard luck case of the gay face and it ain't me. Besides i could care less about having Blaine when i want something else. Odds are by the end of the school year, I'll have your beautiful stunning sister, Lydia, and a nationals trophy. And you'll have khakis and a lima bean apron and that gay face."

I laughed. "You smell like Craigslist." wait-. "Wait did you just say you'll have my sister?"

He gave me a smirk. "What is there a law against me seeing your step-sister?"

I so wanted to slap off his face, but didn't because Blaine came back. "What are you guys talking about?" he said setting his coffee down.

"Duh the next time we're all going out drinking, killer." Sebastian said not mention out talk. I played along because Blaine didn't need to know about it.

"Uh oh." Blaine said.

"Well I gotta run. But you take care of that Warbler Kurt." He said winking. He got up and walk but then turned towards us again. "Oh and say hi to your gorgeous sister for me, Kurt."

I felt rage building inside as he walk away. Blaine look confused and look at me. "How does he know Lydia?"

"I don't know." I told him looking at Sebastian. "But we're about to find out."

We got up and headed towards school. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N) that's all for today, guess we'll see what happens next. 

hope you enjoyed it. till next time.