Chapter 16

Author's note: No note, to the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Third POV

A guy in a black hood, dark blue jeans walk over to Rachel and Kurt who were talking to each other and looking through wedding maginzes. This was it.

"Umm..." he started once he apporach them. "Are you Rachel Berry and Kurt Hummel?"

They both smiled. "Yes, what can we do for you?" Rachel ask.

He held out an envolpe. "Some guy in a blazer uniform told me to hand this to you." Rachel took it from thim. "He said that it was a enganment gift for you and if you don't drop from the competition he would send it to everyone? He send you have twenty-four hours to drop. Something like that."

Rachel and Kurt look at the envelope.

He turned around and went stragiht out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lydia POV

Rachel and Kurt walk in and told us that Sebastian threaten Rachel. They gave Finn the photo and can i say, I'm scar for life. And I can't even look at my brother straight in the face right now.

"That's it." Finn said looking at it. "I'm done, I'm leaving this classroom and I'm gonna beat the Sebastian kids ass-"

"Finn chill." mr. Shue said. I sat next to kurt.

"I'm not gonna chill." Finn said. "I'm done chilling."

"The official show choir rule book states that any real or perceived threat of violence, vandalize, or humiliation, will be met with a swift and unquestioned disqualification from the threatening parties team with extreme prejudice. It's right here, page 72, bylaw 15, section 6, article 44."

"G-guys, i contacted the headmaster at Dalton." Mr. Shue said.

"Like you did when Sebastian almost blinded Blaine?" Mike complained.

"Or when Lydia almost got sick to her death?" Santana backed him up.

"What did they do then? Same thing that they're going to do now nothing." Artie continued.

"Look guys, none of this matters now anyways, okay? We're not going to beat us like this, I'm going to perform at regionals." Rachel said.

Wrong move Rachel.

"Even if he post a photo like this of me, if you do?" Finn said.

"Finn, I'm not going to negotiate with terrorist." She said.

"If someone posted a picture like that of me online, I'd probably kill myself." Sugar said.

"Twice to be sure i was dead." Roy added.

"Look you guys are just going to have to deal with things like this. The more successful you get the more garbage people are going to make up about you." Mr. Shue said. "Their going to love to tear you down."

"I can't believe you would do that to me." Finn said.

"I'm going to be married to you, don't you think i'm going to suffer the consequences as well? It just- I don't care about stuff like that, I love you and we'll manage this together. Okay? The important thing right now is that we win."

"So you wouldn't care if i photoshop a photo like this of you and post it on the internet?"

"Look our future depends on us winning regionals. It'll help me during my NYADA application." rachael said softly, but i heard it.