Chapter 36

"Alright guys, it's finally here regionals." Mr. Shue said. After he wrote, All or nothing.

We all cheered, well most of us.

"Now due to safety concerns with the late season tornedos. Indianapolis has declined hosting the competition. So as defending champions we're having regionals here, in our auditorium."

"Home court advantage yo." Artie shouted which made me smile a bit.

"Now from the glee club the nun-touchables have been excommunicated by the new pope. They are being replaced by the world famous of zigler prep, the waffletoots."

"Like cake fart?"

"They are good." Blaine said.

"Hoosierdaddies are still the odd favorites, their lead vocalist Frida Romero is a tiny juggernaut of talent. We are in for the fight of our lives." Mr. Shue sat down. "So let's get real. There comes a moment in every performer life that defines him or her, sometimes for the rest of their career. This is our moment. We've struggled, We've endured, and now we must triumph. And speaking of that, I want us all to take a moment to send some positive energy to one of our very own. She has her final callback for Funny girl today. So let's give a big round of applause to Rachel, wherever she is."

We all appealed and got straight to work for Regionals.

Okay Brittany is acting weird. I mean she walk in asking for all the good solos, she ask me to make her a replica of Jennifer Lawrence Oscar dress, broke up with Sam over a text, not to mention that she called each one of us a bad thing. Then she went to Coach Roz's office and nailed her 95 thesis to her door, on why she is quitting the cheerios.

"Okay guys, listen up." Mr. Shue said while we were sitting around in a circle to discuss regionals. "Uh first up we're gonna tackle Icona pop. It's gotta unique beat but not entirely different."

"All right, I'm sorry. Excuse me, Mr Shue I gotta say something." Ryder said catching all of our attention.

"Okay." Mr. Shue said.

Ryder stood up and place his book on the chair. "Look I hate to pull a Brittany but the bottom line is I'm not going to perform at Regionals until catfish reveals themselves. This whole situation is out of hand and needs to end. Hey look I'm serious, okay? I can't take it anymore it-it's tearing me apart and-" He looks at everyone. "Someone in this room is playing games with me and I want to know who?"

"Will somebody just say who it is." Sugar said.

"I don't think it's any of us." Tina said.

Ryder kick the table make us jump out of our skins. "Pull out your phones! Everybody pull out their phones right now!"

"Ryder, relax man." Blaine said. "I know this is upsetting..."

"Nobody is going to admit it for the fear of being murdered." Kitty said.

"I've told this person everything and I want to know who it is."

"I know you're upset..." I said but he wasn't having it.

"No, you don't know. Okay? You don't know. Who is it?"

"It's not me." Artie said when Ryder look at him.

"Alright fine nobody says anything pull out your phones. I want to see all of your phones."

"Are you serious?" Everyone said.

"All of your phones. Pull out your texts. I'm serious!" He shouted and kick the table twice again.

"Whoever it is just say it." Sugar said over the shouting to calm Ryder down.