Chapter 24

It was Brittany week 2.0! I was really excited and quite enjoyed the frist Brittany week. The reason being we are doing Brittany again because it seems Brittany has lost her way and Mr. Shue thinks that it can bring up her awesomeness again.

"So what song are you going to do?" Tina ask.

"I have no clue."

"I think I know." Tina said. "Circus."

I chuckled. "Tempting."

"What are we talking about?" Wade ask walking up to Tina and me.

"Tina is asking me what song I should do for Brittany week." I told her/him.

"You need to do something that going to make Sebastian go crazy." Tina spoke.

I playfully rolled my eyes. We walk into the choir room and Sugar and Marley were there.

"Goodie it's just the girls." Wade said.

"So a number for Sebastian?" I ask tina.

"Yes, it needs to be sexy, show off how much winning is gonna be easy."

I chuckled.

"Who's Sebastian?" Marley ask.

"Lydia's boyfriend." Sugar teased.

I blushed slightly. "Okay can we get back to the assignment please."

And we did thankfully.

~~~~~~~~

"Blaine I still think this is a bad idea." I said behind the stage. Brittany wanted to lip sync and I didn't want to but everyone said it was going to be fine.

"I know but we have to do this for Brittany." he said.

"Blaine you know better than anyone that lip syncing is bad, it's going to ruin us. Think of Mr. Shue-"

"Lily." Tina said. "We not going to get caught."

I sighed. "okay."

We started preforming and I notice that Birttany was losing it. And then we got caught. Blaine and I quickly closed the curtians and made our way to the choir room ready for the lecture Mr. Shue was going to give us.

And it was a big one. But in the end Brittany had said that she quit from glee, she was really losing it and I wanted to do something but didn't know what to do or how to do it.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Puck!" I said walking into the choir room.

"Sup little hudson." Puck said hugging me.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

Puck look behind him and there was Jake. "I knew it!" I said with a smile. "You two are brothers."

Hake look at me. "How did you figure that out?"

"Puck and Finn are close, I knew him and so I knew you had to be somewhat related to him." I said looking at Puck.

"How's Finn doing?" Puck ask.

"He's doing great." I told him. "Just waiting for him to visit soon."

Puck smiled. "Love to stick around but I gotta get back in LA." He patted my shoulder and then walk out. I saw Jake there.

"So you know him?" Jake said.

"Yeah." I told him. "Puck and Finn were best friends, he would come over a lot. They were inseparable duo. My brother's the reason why Puck join Glee club, made him see the light a little bit." I walk over to the choirs and grab the book I accidently left, I swear I'm so forgetful at time.