Chapter 33

Note: Warnings now. I mean at this point on it's a warning. But don't worry I'll try not to do too much smut. Either way I'm not that great at writing those kind of things. 

Anyways enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We still need to come up with the perfect design for regionals." Tina said as we were walking to find Sam and Blaine. Glee club was canceled this week since Mr. Shue was out with the flu.

"Tina, there's no such thing as perfect."

"Yes there is." Tina befuddled. "Everything has to be just right for regionals, it's our one shot to nationals and I want to win."

I let out a sigh. "Okay, um.... How about by wednesday we come with two different designs and we'll figure it out from there."

"Great, i already have a amazing idea." Tina said.

We found the boys in one of the art classrooms.

"Hey guys." I said after tina knock.

"Oh hey." Sam said waving at us for a bit.

"We just came to stop by to tell you Mr. Shue is out with the flu this week."

"Just curious, are you going to stop by rub some vaporub on his chest as he's past out?" Sam teased.

I start laughing softly not long before Tina slap my arm.

"Ow!"

"That was a phase." Tina said looking at me. "Anyways don't bother coming to glee club this week, it's canceled."

We walk out and Tina gave me another slap. "What the heck?!" I said rubbing my arm. had to admit she hit me hard.

"That was for laughing at me."

"Okay but like you said it was phase, are you still touchy on the subject that you vapo-rape Blaine when he was dead sick during Diva week?"

She glared at me.

"Easy tina." I turned and saw Sebastian over. "I'm sure whatever Lydia did or said doesn't want you to really kill her. Besides, I won't let you."

I playfully rolled my eyes and leaned into Sebastian's embrace.

"For once your boyfriend is right." Tina said walking away. "See later Lily."

"Bye T." I said trying to hold in my laughter.

She walk away and I turned to look at Sebastian. "So...? What are we doing today?"

"It's a surprise." he said taking my backpack and my hand. "Let's go."

I followed him to his car and we drove down to the other side of town where they were having a drive in theater.

"Oh my gosh!" I said once we were pulling up.

"I figured you'd like it."

"Like it?" I look at him. "I love it."

Sadly we were watching this really old movie that no one seems to be paying attention too. At least Sebastian and I weren't at all.

"What's gotten into you?" i teased while playing with the collar of his button up shirt. I was sitting on his lap in the car, we were both seated in the back seat just enjoying the moment.

"What do you mean?" He ask. One of his hand was softly stroking my back while the other was over my thigh.

"I don't know. I guess it's just... we've been more comfortable since valentines, nothing seems awkward, everything is a bliss, and we aren't afraid of anything anymore."