Chapter 28

{I'm going to put a warning here, things are about to take quite a turn.}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, McKinley high was having their first annual Sadies Hawkins dance. I mean I'm all for it it's just... another dance? Blaine had came to me after the student council meeting and told me what happened. I mean yeah girls should ask guys but Tina maybe kinda push this a bit too much. Plus Blaine and I are really close and he told me what happened over Christmas and that um... he kinda has a crush on Sam.

All that aside the school is buzzing and now the guys are feeling the pressure the girl go through at Prom just waiting to get ask to Prom. Finn decided that this week's assignment was for the girls to sing to a guy to ask them to sadies. I may also have to mention that I've been becoming good friends with both Ryder, Marley, Jake, and Kitty. Kitty actually wasn't a bad person, then again everyone says I always say that but I can't help it. Sebastian and my brothers know that better than anyone.

"So..." Tina walk up to me. "Who are you asking to the dance?"

I smiled. "Who else? My boyfriend."

"Is the rest of the guys okay with that?"

I look at her. "What do you mean?"

"I mean every time there's a dance you ask Sebastian to be your date, or he ask you, don't you at least want to go spend the night just your friends?"

"Tina, you know better than anyone that I always would spend time with my friends. I did that last year and the year before that. I balance everything. What's wrong taking Sebastian to Sadies Hawkins?"

"I was just wondering..." with that she walk away.

What was going on through Tina?

"Hey." Sam said.

I turned and saw Sam, Finn, and Artie.. "Hi." I said still unsure about Tina's statement.

"What's wrong?"

"Tina just ask me who I was going to ask for Sadies Hawkins and-"

"Let me guess Sebastian." Sam replied.

"Is it really that bad that I want to ask him?"

"No." They all said genuine.

"I think Tina may be a little jealous that you have a boyfriend, who's hot. And she doesn't." Sam commented.

"But should I ask him to Sadies hawkins?"

"We wouldn't mind." Artie commented. "But I think he may be busy with regionals to take some time off."

I nodded. "Thanks." I said closing my locker. "I'll see you guys later."

"Oh remember we're meeting up in the guys locker room."

I smiled and walk to my art class and class started.

I walk into the boy's locker since we were having the glee club meeting in there. Ryder walk over to me and then we sat down together in the front row. Tina went on and then started to sing.

However it wasn't to just anyone..... It was to Blaine. I notice Blaine wasn't catching on to Tina's song.

At the end of it Tina ask him to the dance, I was hoping he would say yes to be polite but.... He politely denied her. Like said no. I mean I wasn't surprise since Blaine was after all gay but he also had feelings for Kurt and Sam, mostly Sam right now since he was moving on from Kurt. But the way he said no even though he knows he doesn't have a chance and miss out going to the dance is unbelievable. I mean he just said it and then there was no explanation.