Ch .4. (Pt II)

DEDICATED TO muzdelish!!

================================

"what the Hell am I doing?!" Alex groaned and pushed herself away from Asha, her tone showed confusion and uncertainty but she looked straight at Asha with an unwavering gaze.

The redhead sighed then ran her fingers through the wild mane of crimson locks

"just relax and I'll tell you everything" Asha motioned for Alex to get comfortable since it wasn't a pretty story, but the blonde eyed her carefully.

Asha understood why Alex had distanced herself so much from her and why she was being so cautious around the redhead so with great effort she pried herself away from the soft comfort of the bed and sat at the edge of the leather chair.

Alex seemed to visibly relax as the distance between them grew and Asha was more out of reach, yet her eyes were still fixed on Asha like a hawk

"well then? Are you going to tell me?" Alex asked growing rather impatient with the redhead who was clearly unsure of how to begin to explain.

Asha not being one to beat around the bush she dove right into the topic looking Alex straight in the eyes "well, you're still in club V for one" she began saying as a look of sheer confusion appeared and Alexandra's face for a brief moment before it was replaced with a look of apprehension.

The last thing Alexa remembered was Gabriel kissing her.

Asha cleared her throat then continued "you've been here for a little over two weeks" the redhead explained, her eyes flicking to Alex's that were widened in shock.

"T-t....t-two w-weeks?" Alexandra stuttered "how....why??"

Asha remained calm and waited patiently for the shock to settle down "you were leaving with someone who had slipped you some roofies but you slipped and hit your head" Asha explained still very calm and collected as if she'd rehearsed this time over time, Alex shook her head slightly "Gabriel where...." she began to ask but she was cut off by Asha "he didn't stick around after you went unconscious, you were comatose for a while and the doctor was baffled as to why you wouldn't wake up" Asha let out a heavy sigh and leant back in her leather chair crossing her arms over her plump chest

"now that you ate awake, you're free to go home" the vampiress explained hoping Alex wouldn't give this much thought.

Alex was beyond shocked at what Asha told her, it took a while for the words to register in her mind and the implications behind it, Alex's eyes were glazed over as she attempted to remember something...anything...that might shed some light on her but she couldn't remember a thing.

Her eyes finally snapped back to reality and came face to face with her own reflection, she eyed herself looking for any visible marks but she was taken aback by what she noticed.

She was wearing dark purple satin pajama bottoms that hung on her hips a little too loose and too low for comfort, a curve hugging charcoal black tank top covered her upper half but she felt no bra underneath, the faint scent of exotic fruit and vanilla emanated from the soft silk

"these aren't mine" Alex noted and ran her hand down the PJ bottoms.

Asha smiled and nodded "they're mine, your outfit was sent to be cleaned while you were..." Asha's words trailed off

The redhead stood up and walked to her armoire, she pulled out a hanger with Alex's outfit hanging neatly on it, it smelled like intoxicating vanilla as Asha layed it on the bed near Alexandra

"thanks" the blonde uttered and locked stares with Asha once more, an irresistible pull to smash their lips together overcame Alex and it took every ounce of her willpower not to succumb to her desire.

The door creaked as it opened and there stood a rather tall and slender man, his skin a porcelain white contrasting his raven black hair and ice blue eyes

"so its true, she is awake!" he spoke almost too calmly for Alex's liking. The man looked at Asha who merely nodded, her expression overjoyed yet weary

"does she remember anything?" he asked cautiously but Asha shook her head, a relieved look crossed his features but soon vanished and made way for his usual idle expression.

"Mikaël, call Cheyenne, she should have been there when Alexandra awoke" the redhead instructed with a frown etched on her features and Alex immediately caught herself thinking how cute Asha looked when she frowned.

He bowed his head slightly, which Alex found strange, then exited the room. It was odd the way he bowed to Asha as if she was some sort of royalty but said nothing about it.

When the door clicked shut Asha turned towards Alex "after Dr. Lavoie ensures you have suffered no permanent damage, I will have someone escort you home" the redhead explained and without any delay Asha left the room.

Alex took the time and privacy to change from the silk pajamas into the shorts, lace shirt black jacket and boots she wore two weeks prior, even though it felt like just yesterday for Alex.

Once she was done, she inhaled deeply, her nostrils filling with the sweet scent of vanilla, her memory flashed to minutes earlier when she was passionately kissing the breathtaking redhead that smelled and tasted of the same scent. Alex felt herself yearn for those soft pink lips and the addictive touch that was Asha's.

Alexandra frowned and shook her head, dismissing the thoughts away. She was still confused and disoriented, she wasn't thinking straight.

================================
AUTHOR'S NOTES :

okay Si this is part two. Its short and not proofread i know but I've got exams and I'm buried under a ton of work
Thank you all for reading and please vote and comment! Its highly appreciated!

This chapter is dedicated to MIZDELISH for being the first to vote! Yaaay!! :* :* :*

Private message me for the link to the pictures on pinterest!