Ch.7. (Pt II)

Iris parked her bike in the drive way of an elegant Victorian house that seemed newly renovated. Setting her helmet onto the steps she made her way onto the front porch and knocked twice, hoping the woman she came to see was available.

The seconds seemed to span into minutes and those into hours but in reality what seemed like an eternity was only an instant. The large front door lazily edged open to reveal a woman, somewhere in her fifth decade. Ashy blonde waves cascaded onto her shoulders complimenting a slightly tan complexion, Gray greenish eyes glimmered, framed by nicely defined eyebrows that arched questioningly once Iris's presence registered.

"Yes? How may I help you?" The woman, dressed in an elegant curve fitting white V-neck dress with black leather stripes down the sides, matching black and white open toed pumps and matching silver wavy bangle bracelet and necklace.

Iris nodded briskly " I've been told you have a talent " the vampire paused briefly to examine the woman's reaction " can you break a sire bond?" Iris asked in a guarded tone. True it was upfront but she needed the bond broken and soon.

The woman looked around narrowing her eyes at the vampire, she had to be careful on who she dealt with or she may end up burning at the stake.
"come inside miss, I don't conduct business in plain sight" the woman spoke tentively, still glancing around

Iris nodded and stepped inside the house when the blonde made way, admiring the modernized finish of the house.
"I suppose introductions are due, my name is Iris Caldwell" the raven haired woman offered stiffly, holding her hand out for the blonde.

"Circe Redd, pleased to make your acquaintance " the blonde faked a smile as she led iris down a flight of stairs to what the vampire assumed was the storm shelter but she could not be more wrong.
Where a dimly lit storm shelter once existed, was now a massive underground hall, complete with Gothic arches and swiveling stairs surrounding a hand carved stone altar whithered by time, the stone slab was centered in a summoning ring, set in the middle of the room with the iron staircases on either side and a vast library of spell books lining the walls; Iris's eyes widened at the scene before her, her mouth agap.

"you're not what you seem are you?" the raven haired vampire thought out loud while her eyes wandered around the massive hall
"you of all people should know better than to judge a book by its cover, vampire" Circe remarked smirking then resumed "you want to break your sire bond...I don't want to know why but what I need to know is, will this come back to bite me in the ass later on?"

Iris was silent, she heaved a sigh as a fleeting desperate look crossed her features, she shook her head in exasperation. She shouldn't have gotten her hopes up, no one ever forcefully breaks their sire bond unless they were in deep shit and Iris, for all intents and purposes, was in nose deep.

Circe mentally scolded herself for what she was about to do but the look on iris's face reminded her of her daughter, years ago.
"you'll need blood, about a blood bag or two, to drink after the ritual" Circe instructed, walking towards one of the many book cases she looked diligently for the spell book that she needed.

Alex and Asha sat on the daybed sipping their coffee, surrounded by the clear starry sky engulfed with the silence until Alexandra gathered every ounce of courage she had and spoke
"can you....can you please tell me what happened, I mean how did I end up in that room because the whole fell and hit my head doesn't quite make sense, its implausible at best if not improbable and I was in a coma for a whole month and a half and was never taken to a hospital and add to that the paid leave and-"

Alex's rant was cut off by Asha's melodic laugh as it echoed through the quiet night like a light melody "we have the best doctors available and the paid leave was the generosity of your manager as for what happened, I already told you, Gabriel drugged you and when you passed out you hit your head" the laughter faded into a smile that lingered on the sultry redhead's lips but being her amused façade Asha was hoping the blonde didn't question her further about the issue.

=======================================
A.N

Its been a while I know but to be honest I just couldn't get myself to write. Part II of chapter 7 ladies and gents! Pics are up on Pinterest if anyone is interested and the link to Pinterest is on my page!

I wonder who Circe is?.....and who's the daughter? ;) why is iris breaking her sire bond and who is she sired to? Or is someone sired to her? Stay tuned and you'll find out

Read, Vote, comment and ENJOY.

=======================================
Update!!!
=======================================

Something about the smile that was drawn on Asha's lips made Alexandra feel somewhat at ease but the sliver of doubt that was tugging at the back of her mind wouldn't go away.

Asha watched the blonde closely, the gray clouds that filled the sky earlier that night had dissipated and the midnight black of the sky contrasted with the pure white of the stars.

Alex was so lost in her inner turmoil that she didn't notice the redhead leaning back onto the daybed and turning onto her side while observing the blonde. Nothing made sense to Alex, Gabriel couldn't have slipped her something into her drink. She was holding the damned glass all night, or she may not have noticed him doing anything because she was too engrossed in his story...

If Gabriel had really drugged her then why not call the police and take her to a hospital? Why keepo her at the club? And how could they let Gabriel leave like that?

So many questions to ask and so little answers to be given, and Asha hasn't been exactly forthcoming with information. A slight chuckle snapped the blonde out of her daydream, Alexa looked around briefly only to find the redhead lying on her side flashing a lopsided grin.

All Asha could think about while watching Alexandra was the sweet cinnamon taste of the girl's lips and the soft feeling of her skin under the vampire's fingertips but she chased those thoughts away when Alex had shifted her attention from absentmindedly star-gazing to intently watching the centuries-old immortal.

"You know you're really cute when you're not frowning" Alex began without fully realizing what she was saying, her words were ahead of her brain and as soon as she noticed what she said, a shade of velvety red covered her cheeks

Asha smirked "oh, so you think I'm cute huh?"

"Um no, I mean yes, well no you're fucking sexy with that permanent scowl on your face but it's cute when you smile" Alex hurriedly defended "shit!" She cursed under her breath. She was blurting out everything left and right...
Asha laughed heartily, the laugh making her eyes gleam with a sort of joy which matches the glint of the stars.

"Well I'm glad you thing I'm sexy" the redhead chuckled as she sat up slightly, her kryptonite greens meeting Alexandra's icy blues. For that brief moment the world froze, Time stopped and the earth stood still for them. Asha brushed away the loose strands of gold falling onto angelic skin as they both leant forward, inching closer towards one another. Alex was breathing heavily as the distance diminished.

She'd been dreaming about those soft pink lips ever since her abrupt departure from the club. The mere thought of club V chilled her to the core and made her halt, Asha noticed the hesitation
"You okay Alex?" The redhead wondered, a look of concern flashed on her face

"I.....I..." Alex began to retreat on the bed towards the headboard, her eyes glazed over and her facial expression clearly distant and terrified

*SURPRISE !!*