Chapter sixteen - part One

Tae leaned against the wall, wagging his body a bit as he smiled widely to the gorgeous boy in front of him, who smiled back, leaning cool against the other wall sidewards. "Okay, I have enough! Can you both come out now of your stupid Little love bubble you're in for 30 minutes?! I thought we are rehearsing today!" RM was pissed with the behaviour of them. They both just snickered and ignored him, intertwining fingers and Kept on flirting. Yoongi chuckled. "They are cute." RM walked in between them. "Hallo? I'm talking to you! Rehersal? Audition? Can we start now???"  Tae stood up properly, not wanted to upset RM more than he already was. "Yeah, sorry..." He walked towards his mic and winked at the other, who got flustered at it, and giggled. 

"Yo, you really Need to cover your neck at the audition...You look like a bear had attacked you." Jungkook smirked shyly. "Hey! I'm not a bear!" Tae protested. "Well, I kinda like it..." Jungkook said. "Really? Okay, I will be a bear then..." RM glared at him and Tae stopped Talking. 

Jungkook sang beautifully and everyone was very satisfied. They will record the new album in a few days, and in between, there will be the audition. All headed out to eat something together after their rehersal. 

Jungkook chew delighfully on a piece of meat, as Taehyung kept watching him and smiling

Jungkook chew delighfully on a piece of meat, as Taehyung kept watching him and smiling. "Ya, Tae, your meal gets cold!" Jhope said. "I guess he looks at another piece of meal..." Yoongi laughed. Tae snapped out of his stare and lowered his head while blushing and smiling. Jungkook just smirked as he noticed it. "Tae you really changed...I barely got to talk to you in the last few days..." RM said. "I heard he didn't show up on work either." "Really??? That's so not you. You only stay away from work when you're about to die usually..." "I heard a Special someone didn't show up on work either..." Jhope teased. A long 'ooooh'! went through the room. "So what? Can't I take a rest for once?" "Oh, I don't think you really rested, to be honest" Yoongi said, wiggling his eyebrows a few times teasingly. Tae blushed again." Well...yeah...I had to take care of Kookie..." "So you were sick?" "I guess his butt was." All laughed, even Jungkook who was dying in embarrassement. "After what I heard from Jimin, he wasn't even able to walk." All looked shocked now. "You wrecked him? Wow Tae, you're really merciless." RM said, half in shock, half in respect. "I can't help it. He's just too sexy." Tae said, making everyone Looking at Jungkook, who almost choked on his meat. 

Tae stroked his back. "You alright baby?" Jungkook nodded, his head red as a tomato. "I wonder how many rounds it Needs to wrack you that much, that you can't even walk..." Yoongi asked curiously. All attention was on Taehyung and Jungkook. "It's a secret." Tae said smirking. "Oh, but I already know. They had 8 rounds in that day." Jhope said, leaving everyone in shock. "Is that true???" RM said. Jungkook surprisingly confident, : "Based on a 24 hour Level, it was 9 times, to be honest." "Whaaat?!" RM almost fell off his chair. "How is that even possible???" Yoongi and Jhope laughed. "Jungkook, you don't have to tell These idiots the Details. And how Comes Jhope knows about it???" "Hey! We're not idiots!" Jhope yelled. "I-I share anything with Jimin..." Jungkook stuttered as he saw Taehyung's annoyed face. "You shouldn't, when he can't Keep it for himself." "But he's to curious..." "I don't care. Don't tell him if he goes and tell it everyone." "he just told me." Jhope protected him. "Yeah, and that's even worse." Tae scoffed. "Now, I'm offended. You should be glad I'm that interested in your personal life." Jhope crossed his arms. "Yeah, yeah, whatever." He looked at the uncertain expression of his boyfriend, and couldn't do other than peck his lips. 

"It's okay baby. But just don't do it behind my back." Jungkook smiled. "Okay." Tae rubbed his back a Little. "Aww, you're too cute together...!" 

********

After they recorded for their album the last 3 days, they were sitting in a room, waiting for the call for their audition. A lot bands have appeard. Jungkook looked at all the people and noticed how his breathe got unsteady. His hands were sweaty and trembling, and he looked anxious. He stood up quickly, and walked to the toilet. Jimin, who was seeing it, walked after him. The restroom was empty, but a stall was locked. "Jungkook? Everything alright?" He heard someone sobbing. "No." "What's wrong?" "I-I can't do this. I can't! I don't want everyone laughing at me, like the last time..." "It will be alright, Kookie. Come out please..." "No! I will stay here...!"Jungkook yelled.  Jimin doesn't know what to do, so he rushed out to search for Taehyung, who was tuning the guitar, and didn't noticed Jungkook disapeared so far. "Tae! Jungkook locked himself in the restroom! He's in panic!" Tae furrowed his eyebrows and immediately stood up to walk with Jimin to where Jungkook was. "Kookie? Baby, it's me. Please let me in." "No...you-you will hate me...I'm useless..." "What are you Talking about? Are you stupid? I will never hate you, and you are not useless. Don't talk shit." "B-but what if I fail..." "You won't." "You can't tell that!" "And what if? I don't care! Just come out already!" Jungkook slowly unlocked the door. "You don't care?" "No. I want to be with you, no matter what." Jungkook teared up and hugged him tightly. "Even if I disappoint all of you?" "Of course. Life is more than that." Tae kissed his forehead fondly. 

Jungkook held Tae's hand tightly as they walked back to the others. Just as they arrived, a person stuck his head in: "Duty Tiger's?" Everyone nodded. "Prepare yourself. You will be next in 5 minutes." Jungkook's eyes were filled with fears. "Don't mess this up. I'm gonna kill you if you do." Yoongi said to everyone, oblivious about the state of Jungkook. "Yoongi!" Jimin yelled at him. "What?" RM furrowed his eyebrows. "What's wrong with him?" Jimin: "He's panicking, obviously." Jhope said in a worried tone. Jungkook was already hyperventilating. "Kookie, calm down. I'm right here. We do this together, okay? It's the same like the concerts. It's even less." "It's not!" "He gasped for air. "I'm not gonna do CPR on him..." Yoongi mumbled. Jimin kicked his leg, making him scream and look at the angry boy In surprise. "Breathe, Kookie, Breathe. I'm protecting you, okay?" Jungkook tried to calm and to breathe slower. "Jimin, water, please." Jimin hurried to get a bottle of water. He handed it to Jungkook. After he took a few sips, he sat down, sweat glistening on his forehead. Tae hugged him. "I'm here. I'm here." Jungkook nodded and buried his head in Tae's chest. His voice calmed him down. "When we finish, a certain doctor will take care of you." Jungkook snickered. Tae cupped his face and looked deep in his eyes. "I believe in you. I love you." Jungkook smiled. Tae kissed him deeply.

"can we go already?" RM said annoyed. Tae glared at him, making him to shut up. "Ready?" Jungkook just nodded. "Thank you." They entered the stage in the auditorium, where the audition was. There were a lot people in the audience, sitting in the dark shaded seats and some of them right in front of him at the table, including his uncle. His expression was unreadable. The music started. Jungkook looked at Tae, who said with his eyes: Everything will be fine. And then he started to sing. Everyone was amazed by the voice of the young man and the song. It was really good. Jungkook gained a bit confident and looked at the audience, as he noticed a familiar face while moving his eyes over the figures in front of him. It was his mother. Tae was currently singing, and his part will come soon. Jungkook stopped in his track, and he was lucky Tae noticed it. Jungkook looked at Tae puzzled, almost missing his part, but Tae sang along and then he caught up again with the song, making it more beautiful as Tae suddenly sang the ad libs. They made it. Through the whole song. The jury thanked them, and the audience cheered loudly. Jungkook bowed, as his eyes travelled back to the seat where his mother sat. She clapped. And then he saw who was sitting next to his mother. It was his father. He didn't ever saw them next to each other since the accident happened. He looked from one to the other in surprise.

Taehyung almost dragged him off the stage, as everyone was euphoric about their audition. All, except of Jungkook, who looked like he saw a ghost. "We made it! Kookie, we really made it!" Tae hugged him, and everyone else did hug him too. "You did great, why are you acting this weird?" Jhope asked. "I-I just saw my parents in the audience..." "So what?" Yoongi asked, not having any clue what a big deal it was. "What did you just say?" Tae came closer. "M-My parents were there...both..." "You mean both TOGETHER???" Tae asked in disbelief. Jungkook just nodded. "Why are they here Tae? They didn't even show up on Christmas or new year's eve...what is going on?" "I don't know, really..." Jimin showed up and hugged Jungkook tightly. "You just killed it! Amazing!" "Thanks..." "You could be happy at least..." Jimin chuckled. "When will we know if we get a record label?" "They will announce it in an hour." Jungkook was about to step into the changing room, as someone held his shoulder. A familiar scent got into his nose. A sweet bloomy note. He turned around. "Kookie." "Mom..."