Chapter eight - part One

The Grey Ground. Train tracks below him. He stood still and looked at the big Clock, hanging above. His hands felt cold, and his breath was visible in a Little Damp cloud in front of his mouth. He felt nervous. The train was coming. A female voice announced the train, leaving at 2 p.m. and going to Seoul. 

The Alarm Clock rang. Jungkook rubbed his head, Looking at the Clock. It was 4 o'clock in the morning. Taehyung was leaving soon. He went up quickly, doing some notes on his crumbled paper on his desk and went downstairs. Taehyung was already fully dressed, suitcase was next to the door. He had a tea. He smiled at Jungkook. "Hey sleepy head. I'm going now." Jungkook nodded. Both just stood there. "Can I have a hug?" Taehyung spreaded his arms. Jungkook immediately rushed into his arms and wrapped his arms around Taehyungs neck. He Held him tight, and secretly inhaled his scent he loved.

 He Held him tight, and secretly inhaled his scent he loved

"Oh, I don't want to go..." Tae said and chuckled. "I will miss you."Jungkook said, his chin resting on Tae's shoulder.  "I hope you will. We will stay in contact, okay?" "Okay. Have a nice trip."  Taehyung let the younger go and patted his back in a brotherly way to overplay the intimacy they just had in their hug. "Thank you. Bye Kookie." "Bye Tae." And then he left. Stupid concert. He looked how his car dissapeared in the dark. Jungkook shuffled back into his bed. A whole week without Taehyung. He missed him already like crazy. He remembered the previous day. Sunday was rainy and they stayed at home and had a cozy time together, making music, practicing Songs from Tiger Duties, cooking and gaming. Taehyung filled the house with so much warmth. And now he was all alone, and it felt cold again. 

Work was boring as hell. He had already three coffee's in his gut just to pass time. He Always liked working on his music, but now he was just in his thoughts about Taehyung. Who wasn't here. He missed his Little chit-chats with him, his boxy smile and the drives in his car together. Jungkook scrolled over the phone, Looking for new messages. None. He sighed. Gladly today was his Appointment with Dr. Kim. 

Dr

Dr. Kim looked friendly at him, like usual. "Hello Jungkook. How do you feel today?" Jungkook smoothed down every piece of paper he brought with him. "Thank you, I'm alright." "You look a Little sad..." "I am actually...Taehyung is in china for a week." "So? How did Things go with him? I see you have a lot of notes. Did you have a date with him?" Jungkook smiled. "I did." "You made your move then?" Jungkook scratched his forehead. "To be honest, it was Taehyung who asked me. And it wasn't any romantically date. His Friends were there also." "I see. You get along well with him? Do you see him privately?" "He moved in last Monday." Jin looked at him in disbelieve, scanning his patient's face to look if he was tricking him. "Seriously?" Jungkook nodded. "Wow, that's unexpected. But good, I guess." "He was Looking for an appartment. I made him the offer to live with me and he gladly accepted." Dr. Kim smirked. "But you are not dating?" "Not yet." "So that means you want to date him?" "Definitely." "Did you speak with him about where he knows you? You know, from Teenager times, like Jimin said."Jungkook slid on the leather a Little. "I-I didn't." Why not?" Jungkook bit his lower lip. "I don't know...I just wanted to enjoy it for once. He didn't talk about the past with me for some reason. I'm somehow afraid of it."

"Okay then

"Okay then. But you should talk to him someday. Now show me your notes." Jungkook explained everything and handed his notes to Dr. Kim, who inspected everything. "That's actually a lot. Okay. Let's see. The first Dream continued and included a legend your mother told you and the other boy. The second with Screaming women didn't show up yet again. The third with the hospital didn't either moved Forward since the last time. And now there are two new dreams. One is about a childish letter from Taehyung. And the newest is you getting on a train." "That's correct. Dr. Kim frowned. "Did you find any letter from Taehyung?" "I was Looking for it, but I didn't found anything." The Doctor nodded. "That's a real sherlock case here. What about the first Dream? It was very detailed." "Oh, I forgot to mention Jhope. He is Taehyungs cousin. And a member in my band." "You are in a band?" "Yes, since Saturday officially. Taehyung is part of them too." "I'm surprised. That boy gives you courage." "He does. Well, Jhope remembered me, and said, we were playing a lot in summer at the beach together." "So he's the other boy?" "I guess so, yes. We met especially to chat about it. Everything fits with my Dream." Wow. And he's Taehyung's cousin? Did he talked about him?" "Not much." "Hmm. How old is Jhope?" "He's one year older than Taehyung. That means, he is 24 now." "Hmm..."

"What?" Dr

"What?" Dr. Kim sat straight. "It doesn't fit." "What do you mean?" "This part here. When the boy says, you are 4 and he is 6 years old. It was summer, right?" "Right", Jungkook looked uneasy. "When is his Birthday?" "I don't know...shall i text him?" "Go ahead." Jungkook texted him quickly. Jhope answered as quick as he wrote him. "He says, he was Born 18.february 1994...oh..." Jungkook looked shocked. "Maybe the boy didn't know exactly..." "It could be one solution. But it could be that Jhope isn't the boy."  Jungkook looked blank. "He didn't remember the smeraldo story." "Pardon?" "I told him the smeraldo story. But he didn't remember..." "I guess you should talk to him again. Ask him in which age you two played together. "I want to text him again..." Dr. Kim stopped him. Please talk to him in Person. And ask him about Taehyung."