Chapter Eleven - part two

His throat hurted. He looked at the ceiling. The Little nap after lunch was great. "Jungkook? Are you awake?" He looked up, seeing the handsome face of a younger Taehyung. He was almost grown up, but looked a Little more boyish. "Yeah" Jungkook smiled. His heart was fluttering and he felt odd in his gut. Taehyung smiled and sat next to him on his bed. "Look, I brought the super rare Superman Comic I talked about. Do you want to see it?" "Of course!" He was excited. He opend it, but Jungkook saw a Little drawing in the corner. "What's this?" He pointed at it. "Oh..." Taehyung chuckled. "Do you remember, when we wrote each other letters? We gave us Superhero names." "Oh, right, I said you would been called Victorix. Because you succeed in everything." Taehyung smiled widely. "See, I made a sign out of it. It's a V with a 'K' for Superkook." "That was my Name!" Taehyung nodded. "You Need to turn the paper, then you see the 'K'. Do you see it?" "I do. It's Pretty." "Thanks.But you know who else is Pretty?" "Who?" Taehyung turned his face to him."You are." Jungkook looked into his eyes, blushing. Then he looked at his plum lips, that trembled beautifully. The distance between the two got smaller and smaller. He don't know who of them closed the gap, But their lips touched softly, kissing in the sweetest way. Jungkook's heart was racing. The kiss turned into a very passionate one. They pulled away. Smiling to each other. "Wow...this was my first kiss", Taehyung said, making the younger even more excited. "Mine too." They hugged tightly, without any word, and cuddled while reading the Comic.

" They hugged tightly, without any word, and cuddled while reading the Comic

Jungkook woke up slowly. His body hurted. He sat up, rubbing his eyes. It was afternoon. Great, another confusing Dream...He went to the kitchen and ate some cereals. He hadn't much appeptite, sat on the couch, triying to distract himself with the TV. He zapped through the channels. There was a Superman film. Jungkook stopped Eating and looked at his bracelet, hanging at his wrist. 'Superkook'. He swallowed the cereals and went to his bedroom to open his closet. The Comics still layed on the Ground, where he once placed them. Two of them were Superman Comics. He nervously grabbed one, and opend the first page. There was a sign in the corner. Just exactly as in his Dream. He panted heavily and let the book fall to the Ground. A  paper slipped through as it reached the Floor. Jungkook picked it up. It was a letter. 

Hey Kookie!

How are you? School was very boring today...but we had music-lesson in the last period, and that was good. I really like music. I asked mom if I can Play the guitar. She said yes! You know, I can Play the piano. I wish I could show you. Can we meet someday? I'm really missing you. I don't know what to write else. Oh, I found a new Comic in a Secondhand shop. It's a rare one, and I own it now! Cool, isn't it? 

Miss you, Taehyungie

Jungkook was sobbing. He rushed to Taehyung's room and smashed himself on his bed. So it was true. Why didn't he tell me? He looked with teary eyes to his guitarcase. How did he missed this. There was that sign again, as a Sticker on his Case. He went to it and opened the case. The guitar of Taehyung. Jungkook was a crying mess. There was a Little side pocket on the inside of the case. Jungkook opend it, with shaky hands. Two Pictures where inside. One of them in the Hospital together, and one was from the beach, two Little Children smiling to the camera. Jungkook totally broke down. It can't be. It can't be all about him.