Chapter four part one

The waves were going back and forth, calmly and Steady. The sun was Burning brightly, and a bunch of seaguls flew over my head. The sand felt soft, cold and wet under my feet. My mom called me. I looked at the sand, seeing my footsteps, and other footsteps beside mine. A Little boy reached his hand out. I looked at him. "Come with me, Kookie. We're gonna build a sandcastle together." My mom came into our direction. She placed her beach towel next to us, and sat on it, wearing a coulurful bikini and some sunglasses. I took the hand of the boy, and we went to a good place and sat down with our sandboilers. We started to bulid a whole Castle and added some shell's to decorate. "I'm going to put six on my side and you put four. Because I'm six years old, and you are four years old." 

Jungkook woke up slowly

Jungkook woke up slowly. He needed to write all Things down he  just saw. He hurried to put out a pencil and a paper of his nightstand and wrote some keywords down. He scanned the paper and placed it back to his nightstand. He  was happy that his Dream moved on. I guess, the boy was Jhope? I really want to talk with him about it. Unfortunately he is very busy and doesn't have much time. But we have an appointement in a week. Hopefully I will get some answers about my past. 

He yawned and went down the stairs. Today was the Gig. He invited Jimin to come along with him. It wasn't a secret that he was very excited. What should he do to get the time pass quickly? He was bored. Then he thought about Taehyung, moving to his house. It definitely won't be boring anymore when he would be here. He smiled. How brave he was to make him this offer. And Taehyung gladly took the opportunity. So at least he didn't thought he was a freak or something. He sighed in relief. It will take three more days, because a lot of his belongings were still at his old shared appartement, and he doesn't wanted to meet his friend. His friend would go on a vacation trip  in three days. 

        ****

Performing Today: Tiger Duties

"Hey Jimin!", Jungkook smiled. "You're in a good mood I see." He smiled back. He spent the whole day with gaming and playing the piano, but the time went very slowly forward, making the Young man getting impatient every hour a Little more. Jimin was his only real friend, so he hadn't much other opportunities, since Jimin was busy until evening. They entered the bar, and looked around. The light was dimmed, some glass were clacking against each other and the Little stage was set. It wasn't crowded, but they weren't able to seat at one of the wooden chairs at the tables. They went straight to the bar and ordered some drinks. Jungkook didn't drink any alcohol. He doesn't wanted his blurry mind to get more blurry. That would just be ridiculous. he ordered a coke and looked around for the band members. He felt really nervous. "Jungkook, are you alright?" "Oh, yeah, just a Little nervous...I don't know..." Jimin patted his shoulder. "Look, they're coming!" The band got on stage. Suga was at the keybord, Jhope at the drums, and RM tuned his guitar. V looked amazing in his white blouse Outfit. He adjusted his microphone and looked into the crowd. As he saw Jungkook he waved at him. Jungkook waved back and got flustered. Jimin observed the whole Scene with amusement. 

Then the song started, and Taehyung sang with his touching deep voice, caressing the microphone

Then the song started, and Taehyung sang with his touching deep voice, caressing the microphone. His body moved to the song in a smooth way, and his gaze was flirty and piercingly. A whole Daddy. Jungkook stared at him with his open mouth, mezmerized at the whole Scene. He didn't drink any alcohol but felt Dizzy and in trance, not able to look away, to breathe or to blink. Jimin took a Picture of him and giggled. He didn't even noticed it. 

They had 6 more Songs, some of them slowly, some in a higher speed, but all were some mix of jazz, funk and pop

They had 6 more Songs, some of them slowly, some in a higher speed, but all were some mix of jazz, funk and pop. Jungkook really liked the music and the Songtexts were meaningful. After every song the audience clapped and cheered, but Jungkook clapped with the most enthusiasm. Jimin chuckled about the behaviour of his friend. The last time he was this cheerful was on the rollercoaster. After the fifth song, they begun to get sweaty, and Taehyung looked even hotter with that shimmering glance on his beautifully tanned skin. His pointed Strands hung in his forehead, covering his Shining through eyebrows. After the last song, they left the stage. "Wow, they were really good!" Jimin admitted. Jungkook drunk his coke, he totally forgot to drink  while he cheered. He was also sweaty, just as if he were Performed himself. 

The Bandmembers joined the bar and greeted Jungkook as if they were Friends for years

The Bandmembers joined the bar and greeted Jungkook as if they were Friends for years. Jungkook introduced them to Jimin."Where's Tae?" Jungkook asked impatient. "Oh, it's just his habit to take a moment before he Comes from backstage. So, how did you like it?" Jhope smiled. "Oh, Jungkook is total hoarse from cheering."Jimin said. "Yeah, I liked it very much." Jungkook said. "I liked it too. Who does the songwriting?" "We all do." "Oh, nice." Jimin chatted with Jungkook's friend while Jungkook looked if he could see Taehyung. And then he came. Oh my lord.

 Oh my lord