Chapter twelve part three

Taehyung opend his eyes slowly

Taehyung opend his eyes slowly. He was fully naked. Today was his Birthday. He smiled. He had a lot sex in his past, but it was never that satisfying as with Jungkook. He wasn't experienced, but he was naturally skilled and felt so good. He was kind and talented and he was very fun to be with. Not to mention how cute he was when he was confused. And then his sexy body....He will never let him go. He looked to the side, but there was just an empty space. A Little disappointed, he stroke the white and crumpled sheet next to him. The door flew open, and Jungkook entered the room, with a tablet and some good smelling croissants and other delicious Food on top. A candle burnt over a Little mini cake. Jungkook sang happy Birthday to him and Taehyung blushed and looked shy, with teary eyes. 

"Happy Birthday, Tae" he said and placed a kiss on his lips. He quickly blew the candle out and sat up to enjoy the breakfast Jungkook prepared for him. "Why are you crying?" Jungkook asked and chuckled. "I'm sorry...I just...I just wished all These years to be with you on my Birthday. I wished it every year." Jungkook wiped away his Tears. "Your wish come true." "Yes." Jungkook was overwhelmed at the sad feeling and the thought of a taehyung, wishing every year to be with him. He kissed him Deep and passionate, as a tear flowed down his cheek. "I'm sorry to made you feel such pain..." Taehyung smiled. "I'm really happy now." They ate together, feeded each other, and kissed every two seconds in between, chatting together and giggled. "So...what are we gonna do today?"  Tae wrapped his arms under his head. "You will see." Jungkook smirked. "Did you really prepared something?" Tae sat up. "Of course." "Wow...I'm really excited! Where are we going?" Jungkook chuckled. "So now you are impatient!" Tae licked the jam off his finger, and then off from Jungkook's. 

Jungkook stopped breathing as he did

Jungkook stopped breathing as he did. Taehyung put the table away and licked every finger of Jungkook, making him turning red. "I really want to have a dessert..." "A-and what's that?" He leaned Closer and whispered in his ear: "I want a Kookie." Jungkook got hard immediately and looked at his boyfriend with lust in his eyes. Taehyung tickled his chin and passed his finger over his lips, stopped there and pushed a finger into Jungkook's mouth, who sucked it sexily. Taehyung moaned. "You Need to stop, or I'm coming just by the look of this." Jungkook smirked and got on top of him. He kissed him, and sat up to get rid of his Tshirt. Taehyung watched him from under and bit his lip. Jungkook leaned down to kiss him hungrily. Taehyung pressed him to his body, stroking all over his back and placed his hands on his butt to massage it slowly, while kissing him. Taehyung trailed his hand into his pants and massaged his bare ass, making the younger moan. He pushed his pants down, and Jungkook lifted himself to get them off. Taehyung pulled his hips to his face and began to suck his dick. Jungkook Held the top of the bed with both hands and moaned loudly. Taehyung pulled him Closer and began to lick his ass, Eating him out, and making Jungkook go crazy. "Aah...Tae..! Fuck..!" He pushed him down again, where Jungkook sat on his lap, lowering his ass on Taehyung's dripping dick. He began to ride him. Taehyung Held his hips to support his move. Jungkook arched his back as Taehyung started to thrust into him faster. "Wow Jungkook...Oh...you make me come..." Taehyung spurt his come into Jungkook, and Jungkook released on Taehyung's abdomen. They rid their orgasm out and Jungkook layed beside him. "that was a delicious dessert." Taehyung smirked.