Chapter five - part two

Jungkook laid on his bed, smiling about the Beautiful day he had with Taehyung. It was late, and they had to work tomorrow. Together. He will never ever need to take the public transportation again. Taehyung will drive him to work. Every day. He was so happy, he wanted to scream, and pushed his pillow into his face to surpress his soft cheering. Taehyung was already sleeping. Next door. Shall he go and take a look? He was so tempted, that he went for it. But what if he's not sleeping? He eavesdrop at Taehyungs door. It was silent. He quietly pushed the door knot down and opened it. He peaked through. There he was. Lying peacefully sidewards, arms wrapped around a pillow. He looked angelic, but manly. He took a Picture secretly. Okay. He admits it. He was acting creepy. But he couldn't help. He went to his room and fell asleep, after he looked at the Picture for about half an hour. 

The sea was blue, the waves were going back and forth and some seagul flew over his head

The sea was blue, the waves were going back and forth and some seagul flew over his head. The sun was Burning, and he felt the wet sand under his feet. he saw his own footsteps, and next to him some others. His mother was calling him. Next to him, a Little boy was reaching out his hand to him. "Come with me, let's build a sandcastle together, Kookie!" His mother appeard with her towel and placed it next to them. She smiled. The Young boy was busy building a Castle, and he helped him. They added some shell's after the boy said: "Im adding six Shells and you four, because i'm six and you are four." It was peaceful. Then my mother lifted herself up. "Hey, looks like the smeraldo Castle." "What's that?" "It's a legend. A legend of a prince, who locked himself in a Castle, because he was ashemed of his visuals. He thought he was ugly. But he had a very Beautiful garden. He was a passionate gardener. One day, a Beautiful Woman came to his well hidden Castle and took some of the Flowers. The man was first Angry, but then he was  mesmerized and curious about the lady. He waited for her, and found out, that she was selling the Flowers for a living. He fell in love with the lady, but didn't had the courage to show himself to her. He wanted to help her getting rich, so he rised a plant that was non exsistant anywhere in the world. He planted more of them, but the lady didn't show up again. He than found out that she died..." "Oh, that's sad, Mummy..." "Isn't that the beauty and the beast but with a bad ending?" The other boy asked. "Maybe it is. I don't know. But the story wants to tell us how important it is to love yourself and accept who you are. If he would have, he maybe could have be with the lady." 

Jungkook texted his doctor as soon as he was awake

Jungkook texted his doctor as soon as he was awake. He wrote down everything he remembered. But it was early in the morning and it was difficult for him not to fall asleep while he was writing. What an impact Taehyung had to him. It was rediculous. He wanted to have an Appointment with doctor Kim as soon as possible. He then went to sleep again, he had still time. After an hour Dr. Kim texted back, that he will be available in a week. Jungkook took the appointement. It have been better if he could talk sooner to him, but he just Need to take what he gets. He was confused about his Dream. 

Jungkook prepared breakfast as Taehyung was taking a shower. He forgot to ask Taehyung if he drinks coffee. He rushed upstaires and shouted through the door: "Do you want to have a coffee?" "What?" Jungkook shouted louder: "If you want to have a coffee..." He listend but didn't hear anything. The water was no more running. "Taehyung?" The door flew open, and a wet, with just a towel around his waist, and a nice built body with a skin to kneel down Taehyung appeared in the door. Jungkook's eyes widened. "T-Tae..." he gasped.

" A tea would be nice, thank you

" A tea would be nice, thank you." Taehyung smirked at him and went to his room. Jungkook, who couldn't take his eyes off of him just watched him disappear in his room. "Fuck..." his body was out of control. He was sweating, and felt hot. He was shaking and his heart was racing. It was difficult for him to catch his breath. He walked down the stairs, still Dizzy. "I'm not gonna survive this..." he said to himself.