Chapter fourteen - part three

Jungkook entered the house and felt this familiar scent it has since Tae was living with him. It made him smile immediately. It was warm and comfortable, felt like - home. When he walked in further he smelled also the levendar scent of the fabric softener and a slight scent of salty food. He heard guitar music as he put his Jacket on the hanger and removed his shoes. "Hey babe." Taehyung greeted him with a warm smile, looking up from his place on the couch, guitar in hand and fresh and neat folded laundry in front of him.  "Hey" Jungkook smiled and walked towards him, giving him a peck on his soft lips. "Mmmh, salty." "I left you some noodles." He said. Jungkook raised an eyebrow. "You cooked?" "Well...I just made some noodles and mixed them with the leftover pork from yesterday..." Jungkook smiled and walked into the kitchen. It was the first time Taehyung made food for him.

He heated it quickly and put the leftover in a cup while he shambled into the living room

He heated it quickly and put the leftover in a cup while he shambled into the living room. He sat down at the couch next to Tae and took a bite. He chuckled. "I'm impressed. You overcooked the noodles." He chewed on the mushy noodles. Taehyung pouted..."Well I tried...you don't have to eat it..." He reached out for the cup, but Jungkook pulled it away. "No! I'm gonna eat this. Since you made this for me. It isn't that bad." Taehyung smiled and chuckled. It warmth Jungkook's heart that Taehyung actually tried to cook for him. It was so cute. "How was Martial Arts?" Jungkook chewed on a piece of meat and snickered as he thought of his accident with his friend.

"Well, It was good, until I almost broke Jimin's nose..." Taehyung looked shocked. "What?! Why?" "It was an accident...while practicing kicks...my kick was too strong and it went to much up and close...and then...I hit him...." Taehyung laughed..."Oh my...is he okay?" "Yeah, after a visit at the doctor, he stopped bleeding and cursing...but I had to tell him all the stuff we do...you know...to make it up" "What?! Why the heck did he wanted to hear?" "It's just like he is...he enjoyed it very much." Taehyung bit his fingernail. "I'm embarrassed..." "Sorry...but you know, the good part is, I discovered that we missed having hot make out sessions in the attic..." "Oh...I keep that in mind." Taehyung smirked.

He sat up properly after removing his guitar."I have good news actually. 'Tiger duties' will perform again at 'Ebony hall' in two weeks...and we will record new songs to make a new album. I already reserved a room for us at the label. And...there's one more thing..." Jungkook made his big doe eyes, trying to get all the information he received and waited for more. "We want to try to get a record deal with the label." Jungkook made big eyes. "...If you are okay with it...we have new songs, and they are good actually, and now we have you, and you are amazing." Jungkook blushed at the compliment. "...But we need to audition..." Jungkook stopped to eat and looked shocked.  Now that he remembered his Failure he wasn't that pleased to repeat that.

  Now that he remembered his Failure he wasn't that pleased to repeat that

"We can do it. Really Kookie. I know you're terrified, but look how succesful our last concert was. And you are not alone this time. We will be with you. I will be with you." Jungkook swallowed what was in his cavern and drank quickly some coke to pour down the sticky mushy noodles on his tongue. He looked down. "O-okay...I will try..." Yay!" Taehyung went over to him and hugged him. He stroke his nose against his cheek and kissed it soflty. "You will be save this time." He placed himself behind his boyfriend and hugged him. Jungkook leaned in the warm embrace while finishing the last spoon of noodles. He took another sip of coke after he almost choked at the slimy texture of the food. "Oh god! That was awful!"Tears formed in his eyes. Taehyung laughed and slapped his arm playfully.