Chapter seven - part 2

He doesn't know what exactly happend, Maybe it was just natural after almost a week living together, but the relationship between the two Young men turned into a teasingly one. Maybe it was a way to express how they felt. It all got happier and more childish. After Tae came back Friday evening, he really smelt like he just came out of a cowshed. Jungkook couldn't help but do some silly jokes about it. Taehyung went to take a shower, and after that, Jungkook steal his hairbrush out of his hand after Tae made a joke about Jungkook's cosmetics to pay him back. He squeked and giggled after he run through the house and hide behind the door. Taehyung threatend to use his one instead and kept on Looking for the Evil maknae. Just as he neared the door where Jungkook was hiding, he heard a Little giggle. Taehyung catched him, and Jungkook screamed as he started to tickle him until he released his brush.

 Taehyung catched him, and Jungkook screamed as he started to tickle him until he released his brush

Jungkook laughed and rolled over the Floor. He can't remember that he ever laughed that carefree in his life. He got up and made some noodles for him and Tae and laid on his sofa comfortable, switching the TV channel all few seconds. Tae joined him a few minutes later. "I have left you some noodles in the pot." Tae took some and sat next to Jungkook. "Thanks for the noodles." "Thanks for Company." Jungkook smiled. Tae was in thoughts and looked at him for a few seconds. "You don't have many Friends, right?" Ooof. That was a really uncomfortable topic. "No. I guess I had a few, but since I couldn't remember them, they didn't bother to contact me any longer." Tae shook his head. "Then they were a bunch of idiots." Jungkook had a painly smile at his face, but he liked the way Tae was comforting him. "Actually, Jimin was my only real friend until I met you." Tae smiled fondly. "It's great to be your friend." "Yeah, that's really great." It was true, but it was also not. Jungkook wanted to be way more for Taehyung. 

After Tae finished his noodles, he brought a pack of Sweets and some coke

After Tae finished his noodles, he brought a pack of Sweets and some coke. For him and Jungkook. "Here" he handed him the cold can. "Thank you." They found a good movie and watched it together. Taehyung shared all his Sweets with Jungkook. "Oh this one is rare..." He grabbed it out of the pack and placed it at Jungkook's lips. "Take it." Jungkook took it in his mouth, accidently licking at Taehyungs fingers. Jungkook was confused about the fact Tae didn't care. In fact, he licked the sugar off his own fingers, that were in Jungkook's mouth a few seconds ago. It was sexy. Jungkook moved a Little Closer. "That was good. Do you have an other?" "Not the same, but this one is also good." He placed another candy at his lips. Jungkook took it in, along with the fingertip of Taehyung. Jungkook sucked it lightly, almost not noticable. Tae didn't react, he kept on watching the movie. Jungkook heatend up. 

He kept on glancing at his roommate. But it looked like Taehyung didn't noticed anything of what just happend at all. Jungkook fighted with himself if he should ask for another candy, but he decided not to. It was complicated enough already. Even if Tae said he would never move out, it was exactly what Jungkook was most afraid of. So he doesn't want to go to straight Forward. He lived here not even a week. He don't want to make him flee from him, because of his needy actions. He tried not to choke on his candy and continued watching the movie.

*******

Okay folks, here another Picture Tae licking his finger i mean...

Not to mention the Video above...Tae licking his finger quite often...