Chapter 5 - part one

Jungkook rummaged through the boxes in the dusty attic. He sighed. No letter found. Just a lot of Marvel Comics and Mangas. He took a bunch of them downstairs after cleaning them from dust and provided it in his closet. He wanted to read them occasionally. He was over excited for tomorrow. Today his lonely life will change. Taehyung will move in. He couldn't believe it. How easily he accepted his offer. He Needs to be very deperate. But that doesn't matter for him. Just to know he will be here, was enough for Jungkook to get into an endorphine intoxication. He spent the whole day with cleaning the whole house, listening to music and picking apples from his tree in the garden. There were a lot apples this year. He could do an applepie, Maybe? Ha, his parents wanted to hire a housekeeper for him and a gardener. Jungkook told them that he doesn't have any Need of them. Even if he was from a wealthy Family, he just wanted to live on his own. He was grown up after all. Don't Need to be pampered. The house was enough for him.

He wanted Taehyung to feel very comfortable when he arrives

He wanted Taehyung to feel very comfortable when he arrives. That much that he don't want to leave ever again. After he baked the applepie, he ate a cup of ramen and watched a movie. It was already 8 pm. Satisfied with his work today, and the fact that it was just a few Hours until he meet Taehyung he smiled. He received a massage from Taehyung: "Hey Kookie! I'm really excited for tomorrow. Jhope will help me with my stuff. I will arrive at yours at 9:00 am. See you!" Jungkook couldn't help but to dance in joy as he walked to the kitchen. His heart was about to burst. He was tempted to take a slice of the amazing smelling apple pie, but he doesn't wanted to cut it until Tae took a feet on his Floor. So he just took a bar of chocolate with him and danced back to his seat.

******

The Clock was 5 minutes past 9 am. Jungkook chew his nails tensed, and tried to compose himself. The doorbell rang. Jungkook almost tripped over his feet, that fast did he rush to the door and swung it open.

 Jungkook almost tripped over his feet, that fast did he rush to the door and swung it open

"Hey Kookie."Taehyung said with his Deep voice. "Hey", Jungkook already felt his cheeks Burning at this sight. Jhope appeared a few seconds later. "Hey, Kookie! Are you Ready?" "Yes." Taehyung frowned."So...let's start?" "Right...come in." Jungkook opened the door wide and helped bringing some boxes out of the car. He also brought a few Little furnitures with him, but didn't bring the bed, since Jungkook already had one in his guestroom. They finished after two Hours with everything. Jungkook poored some drinks for them into glasses. "Are you going to tell me what this Incredible smell is, seducing me the whole time?" "Oh, you mean the applepie? I'm already cutting it." He brought a few plates to the table with applepie and cream on top. "Wow, did you made this on your own?" Jhope looked surprised. "Yes. With apples from the garden." "You have a garden?" "Yes, at the back of the house." Taehyung took a piece of the pie and chewed it delightfully. "Oh, wow, I won't regret to move in here", he said smiling at Jungkook. "Is it good?" "It's really good", Taehyung admitted. "Tae, your lucky. Tae can't cook at all, you know." Jhope said and put another piece of pie in his mouth. "Why do you start with that? I want to impress Jungkook with my talents, not making him throw me out because of my inabilities." "Oh, I would't dare to throw you out." Jungkook said, licking the cream off at the corner of his lips. Taehyung smiled at him. "Thanks. I admit, I can't cook. But I'm Pretty good at cleaning and doing laundry." "That's true" Jhope said. "Oh, that's great, i hate to clean. I mean, I do-" "I can see that. Did you cleaned for me?" "Well...yes." Jhope pushed Taes side "I'm getting jealous here. Nobody would clean the appartment and bake some apple pies especially for me." "I want to make you feel comfortable..." Jungkook fumbled with his fingers. "I appreciate it. Thank you." 

Jhope went soon after this. "So, just the two of us now. Any ideas what we can do?" Of course. You can take my virginity. "Ehm...I can show you the whole house...and then we can get out, if you want..." "Sounds great." 

Jungkook showed him every part of the house including the garden

Jungkook showed him every part of the house including the garden. "It's Pretty here." "Yes, I like it too." "How Comes, you own a house?" "My parents are Pretty wealthy...they bought it for me...the label we're working, belongs to my Uncle. It's sort of vitamin B...Pretty lame, huh..." "Don't say that. I readed your Songs. They are Pretty good. And you are great at composing and producing." "How can you even know..." "We work at the same place, remember? I'm interessted in your work, that's why." Jungkook smiled widly about the compliment. "Well, um...thanks." They went for a walk, and talked Pretty much. It was very comfortable to be with Taehyung. He made him  feel protected and save. That was everytime they started to talk. Suddenly, Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand, making him gasp. "Hey, let's go in here!" Tae stood infront of an art exhibition at a small Museum. "I mean...if you like to. Are you interessted in art?" "I am." Jungkook said, and looked down at his hand, still in Taehyungs. It felt naturally, as if it was the only place it belongs. As Taehyung realized, that he still Held his hand, he let it go quickly. 

It was a wonderfull day

It was a wonderfull day. They were goofing around at the exhibition, but admired the art at the same time. Jungkook enjoyed every minute. He totally forgot about the Thing with the girl, he was hurt about. Dr. Kim was right. If someone could heal him, it must have been Taehyung.