Chapter twenty-one: Gold, what have you done?

Start from the beginning

''And Hook?'' When no-one replied, Snow looked at Emma while Peter and Bae looked at Lillian.

''Lily, I'm so sorry, I know how much he meant to you.'' 

''Well ... at least he knows his unfinished business and is able to leave because of that. I wouldn't want him stuck in there.'' 

Snow hugged Emma before Emma was blaming herself again, Lillian didn't even listen as she was too busy with Liam in her arms, who kept trying to get a hold onto her curly hair. She giggled and placed her finger in front of her hair, which resulted in Liam holding onto her finger instead.

''Well, there's more to it. We weren't the only ones that came through the portal. Hades and Zelena They made it back, too. They have Robin's baby.'' 

''I found my brother, I helped him move on. His unfinished business was getting alright with me. I told him I'd forgiven him quite a long time ago. My father however, I left him to rot in there.'' Her eyes widened in realization and moved her head to Peter. ''Malcolm was there was well, didn't help him either.'' 

Peter hugged her again, kissing her temple. ''I'm sorry you had to go through that love, I'm glad I wasn't there though, I would have thrown everyone in that river.'' 

Lillian chuckled to herself, getting Henry's attention who laughed as well. 

''That doesn't work with everyone.'' Henry pointed at Lillian and laughed. ''She is able to just swim through it, did it twice actually.'' Peter turned to her with a look of surprise and smirked.

''Still a lost girl than, Tiger Lily?''

Even when Emma and David left when they heard about Arthur, Lillian didn't go with them. She wanted to have as much time with the twins and Peter. She was a bit upset to hear that she missed their first time performing magic.

Both of the twins had grown a bit of hair, she was waving her hand through Luna's hair and smiled at her. She couldn't believe that they were already a few months old, she had already missed so much, and she didn't want to miss even more. 

Peter had forced Lillian to go to sleep for a bit, when she did, she heard the voice of Killian and Arthur.

''are you sure this will work?''

''My cousin is one of the best sorceress ever, she transported the magic in here, I'm sure of it.'' Killian sighed and took another deep breath. ''Lillian, if you can hear this, than you actually are the best sorceress, you moved the magic out of the phone booth into the phone in your own house, impressive. Now, I called with a reason, I know how you're able to defeat Hades.'' 

Lillian woke up with a jolt, she looked around herself and quickly got dressed, running downstairs to see Peter making some coffee. The twins were both peacefully sleeping in their cribs.

''Lillian, what's wrong?''

''It's a lot to explain, long story short, I know how to defeat Hades.''

Peter and Lillian decided to split up, Lillian was going to alarm Robin and Regina while Peter was going to find Emma and the others. When they hit the point where they had to say goodbye. Lillian didn't say a word and just cupped his jaw to kiss him. She smiled at him after they broke the kiss, a silent goodbye. She than waved her hand around herself and disappear in her cloud of smoke.