Who are you?

I was sitting in a room at the police station. I'm scared where is mummy?

A police officer walks in with a man who had black hair and tired eyes. "This is (Y/N) (L/N). She is three years old." The police officer says to the man. The man looks at me "Hello (Y/N), my name is Shota Aizawa." The mans says in a cheerful tone.

"Who are you? You look familiar." I said with curiosity in my (E/C) eyes. He looks at me shocked. "Wait I know your that pro hero Eraserhead, right?" I say. Eraserhead is my favourite hero. If he is Eraserhead then I want him to meet mummy and then we can be friends. Wait no, BEST FRIENDS. The man looks at me and say " Yes I am the pro hero Eraserhead." My eyes sparkled with joy I jump up and hug him tightly. "Come meet my mummy she would love to meet you. I just need to find her can you help me please?" I look around to see if I can find my mummy but I can't see her anywhere.

"Would you want to live with me (Y/N)?" Eraserhead asks. I nod my head eagerly. I smile forgetting all about my mother. Eraserhead grabs my hand and we walk hand in hand to the reception desk so he can do some paperwork to take me home. Again we walk hand in hand to his car where he puts my seatbelt on me.

                    ~~A few minutes later~~

We arrive at his house. It was quiet and small but had enough room for me and him to stay. He carries me to the couch and places me down he then turns to the T.V and picks up the remote that was on the table. He was flicking though the channels until he found what he was looking for. THE KIDS CHANNEL!! My eyes were glued onto the T.V screen as soon as I saw what was on the T.V. Aizawa then walks into the kitchen. As I was watching the cartoon that was on the T.V I could hear Aizawa speaking to a female over the phone.

I was still watching my cartoon until I heard the door slam open and see a lady with bags full of clothes and toys. She drops them and runs over to me screaming in awe. "Your adorable!" she screams. I smile. "What's your name dear." She asks me with a sparkle in her eyes. "My name is (Y/N), What's yours?" You ask her. "You can call me Aunty Midnight" she says all cheerful and happy. She then walks over to the bags and place them in my new room. I tilt my head in confusion. I then remember seeing clothes and toys in them. I go to see what was in the bags properly but the Eraserhead called me to come eat dinner.

                           ~~A year later~~

My daddy woke me up. He said to me my quirk has come. I ran to the mirror and saw that I had a slit in my eyes like a snake or a cat and I had sharp teeth like a animal.

Me and daddy went to the doctors to see what my quirk was. When we go to the doctors we waited in the waiting room until our name was called we then walked in and sat down. The doctors did some tests on me. He then came back with the test results saying that I had more then one quirk but they other quirk or quirks haven't woken up yet. He told us that the quirk that I have now is called dragon. He explained that the quirk dragon lets me have the strength and agility of a dragon. It also lets me control fire. The teeth and my eyes are just there for show. I found out the the teeth are really sharp and it can cut your skin really easily.

When we got home daddy helped me learn to use my quirk."Do you want to be a hero (N/N)"
Daddy asked me. I looked up and him and smiled "I want to be just like you daddy!" I nod eagerly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading
I sorry if it is terrible. It's my first ever book I'm writing. I hope you like it. There will be some sad bits in this book. Again Thank you for listening.