What High School?

"Where were you?" He asked

I turn around to face him. His eyes looked at me a bit mad for leaving without telling him. But why should I tell him he isn't my father anymore. I look at him with a straight face.

"I was at a friends house. They let me stay the night." I say to him about to turn around and walk to my dorm room. "Why didn't you tell me?" He questions me while looking straight into my eyes trying to look intimidating. I recognised that gaze. He was mad.

"Why would I need to tell you? Your not my father and I'm old enough to go to a friends house to hangout." I say. His gaze then lowers. The gaze come back to look me in the eyes, but this time they were different. They were mournful. They were depressed. They were sad.

Is this my fault. We were so happy together as father and daughter. Even if he wasn't my biological father. He was definitely better. My biological father was just a power hungry person who just used me for his own gain. Where Shota loved me and cared for me. He made sure I was okay when I was upset. He looked after me when I had a Anxiety attack. He was the only one I trusted. He helped me by getting them to erase my memory.

My vision went blurry and I feel to the ground. Shots ran towards me and hugged me tightly.

"I'M SORRY! THIS IS ALL MY FAULT!!" I yell into his chest. He rubs my back and calms me down. "It's not your fault. I should have fought against them when they were going to take you." He said with tears streaming down his face.

We hugged and just bonded for a while before we realised that we should probably head to bed.

~~~~~~~~

I woke up to a cold Sunday morning. I decide that I was going to go into the studio that wanted me to sing for them. I got changed into a (F/C) crop top and some green Camo cargo pants. I looked at my phone finding where the address was sent to me.

I left the dorms and headed to the station. I was walking down a street till I ended up in a park. I pretty sure the street I'm looking for is down this road. I was right the studio was a few buildings down. It was quite old-fashion. Each window had a window box full of flowers and vines were decorated across the front of the building.

I knocked on the door to be let in by a nice young lady. She had long brown hair and beautiful brown eyes. She tied her hair with a yellow ribbon. "Hello! You must be (L/N)!" She says as she gestures to a hallway. "Please call me (Y/N)." I say as I walk past her and down the hallway. I am met with the man that I talked to at the park.

Now that I am more focused I take a moment to look him over. His hair was an orange and his eyes were a lovely shade of reddish brown. He had quite a lovely coloured hair that matched his eyes quite nicely.

He extended his hand out to give me a hand shake. "Kyo Sohma, Nice to meet you (Y/N) (L/N)." He had quite a lovely name as well. "Today if you want we can record a song and then figure out what days and times you can work with us." He explains. I nod my head and smile.

~~~~~~~~

I'm unwell, thanks for asking
Don't mind me 'cause I'm just passing by
In this life, been a while
Thought that you forgot, but that's alright
How've you been? Glad to hear it
Just one question if you can bear it
Do you ever miss me, too?
'Cause I spend my days still thinking of you

Should I take the pill to numb the pain?
Change the chemicals inside my brain
I worry I won't be the same
But I guess that that's the point

Can you medicate a broken heart?
Make your tragedies a work of art
Medicate a broken heart
Build your walls up just to rip them apart
Is this the way to fix this or is this a quick fix?
I really couldn't say
Can you medicate, medicate, medicate it away?

Doctor's smile, kill me with kindness
And don't ask about the side effects
Swallow hard, kills sadness with science
But the aftermath might make you sick

Should I take the pill to numb the pain?
Change the chemicals inside my brain
I worry I won't be the same
But I guess that that's the point

Can you medicate a broken heart?
Make your tragedies a work of art
Medicate a broken heart
Build your walls up just to rip them apart
Is this the way to fix this or is this a quick fix?
I really couldn't say
Can you medicate, medicate, medicate it away?

Whoa, whoa
Oh, medicate it away
Whoa, whoa
Oh, medicate it away

They say give yourself a break
They tell me to medicate
I don't wanna medicate
Oh, can you medicate a broken heart?
Make your tragedies a work of art
Medicate a broken heart
Build your walls up just to rip them apart
Is this the way to fix this or is this a quick fix?
I really couldn't say
Can you medicate, medicate, medicate it away?

Whoa, whoa
Oh, medicate it away
Whoa, whoa (Whoa)
Oh, medicate it away

~~~~~~~~

We finished recording the song. Kyo allowed me to use my own songs that I wrote.

I followed Kyo to his office so we can talk about times and dates. He gestured to a chair in front of his desk and then sat in his own. "Tell me about what you do on the weekdays." He asks.

"Well this week I will be going to a camp for school, but every other week I have school then do nothing else unless I have planned something with a friend." I explain to him. I continue to answer his questions. He then smiles asking a question that he claims to be very important.

"What high school do you go to?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading.
Also thank you all for being patient for the updates and please be safe. If any of you are wondering I am fine as far as I know.
Hope you enjoyed.

Who do you think the songs for?
Why do you think it was written?