Leaving for a while

My alarm starts ringing as it tells me that I need to get up for today. I change into my uniform and collect my finished homework from my desk placing it in my bag. Heading out of my room I go down to the kitchen to get some breakfast.

When I get to the kitchen, I just get death glares from my classmates. I ignore it as I get my breakfast. I say good morning to Izu~Chan and Shouchan, but instead get ignored unlike the usual response I get from them. This hurt me a little, but I continue on my day.

I decide to head to class early to just get ready for the day. Walking to class, I see Uraraka and Iida walking as well. I run up to them and greet them. Uraraka just looks away from me, while Iida just stares at me disappointed. "You can't just do what you did and then forget about it!" He says to me, this confuses me. What did I do? I just stand there is shock. In my state of shock I decide to continue walking to class.

Maybe this is all a Dream? Maybe when I wake up everything's going to be back to normal. Just maybe...

The day continues on, everyone ignores me. What did I do?

"Class partner up, whoever Doesn't have a partner will work by themselves." Aizawa explains. As he says that he waits for everyone to partner up.

I walk towards Mina to ask her, if I can partner up with her, but she declines and says she is working with Sero. I went around to everyone only to be declined each time. I went up to Hagakure and asked her if she wanted to be partners, the choice was either me or Miners.

"I would rather be with Mineta." she said. That hurt....

I look down at the ground, walking straight to my desk I just sit there and look straight to Aizawa. He begins speaking, explaining what our project was.

The day continued on with everyone ignoring me or just insulting me. This just made me feel worse then ever. At last it was time to go back to the dorms, but I was stopped by my classmates.

"Why are you acting like nothing happened!?" Izu~Chan yelled at me. This shocked me, Izu~Chan never yells. He must be quite angry, but why? I just looked at him shock and confused.

"I don't know what your talking about? I have no idea what happened?" I say to him. Then suddenly I am pushed to the ground. "You brat! You kissed me yesterday!" Bakugo yell at me. What is happening!

"I didn't kiss you yesterday! Why would I? Your dating Uraraka!" I yell back to him, tears brimming the edges of my eyes.

Mina then walks forward, she knew something that the others didn't. This scared me. "Because you like Bakugo! You have a crush on bakugo!" she yells at me, informing the whole class about my crush. Tears now falling down my face.

"I went to bed early yesterday, but I guess you won't believe me...." I ran off to my dorm room ignoring everyone I passed. As I got to my dorm I decide to pack a bag. It's not like anyone will miss me if I leave. I write a note to my class, bakugo and my father.

~~~~~~~~

Dear Classmates,

I'm sorry, for what I apparently did. I will be leaving for a while... I promise you all that I never kissed bakugo, but I'll tell you this....

I was never rescued after the camp...

Toga pretended to be me... The only one that noticed was bakugo... She was taking a lot of my blood so she might still have some... But that's what I'm guessing.. You don't have to believe me though...