Regression quirk?

(Y/N) wakes up to find many people surrounding her, beginning to cry as she doesn't remember any of them. As the tears fell and the screams got louder, students began to block their ears.

Aizawa walks in with another student, looking around he finds a 3 year old (Y/N). Oh no. He thinks to himself. Aizawa walks up to the girl and picks her up. She kicks and thrashes around in his arms. "Shhh, it's okay! He's not here!" This calms the girl down a bit for her to stop kicking and thrashing around.

The students all look at the two a bit shook. Aizawa rocks her in his arms till she drifts into a shallow sleep. He sits down and asks what had happened. The students all look at each other then back to Aizawa.

"We do not know what happened! She was like this when we came down for breakfast!" Iida says a bit loud. Aizawa and most of the students just glare at him. He sheepishly stares and rubs the back of his neck as he apologises.

"We did find this with her phone." Mina whispers to Aizawa handing the phone number. Aizawa asks Midoriya to use his phone to call the number.

Midoriya walks away from the group to take the call, Todoroki behind him. Bakugo walks into the room with Uraraka. Walking straight to the crowd he sees a tiny (Y/N) in the arms of Aizawa. He runs over and questions every around to find out what happened. (Y/N) stirs at the sudden noise from Bakugo.

"Bakugo! We don't know! Be quiet, you'll wake her up!" Aizawa whispers yells while continuing to rock her. Midoriya comes back with some good and bad news.

"Wanna know the good or the bad news?" Midoriya asks in a whisper. Thinking for a moment Aizawa then answers. "What's the bad news?"

"The bad news is that it will take a week till she is back to normal." Midoriya explains. "The good news is that the girls mother whose quirk it is now know what the quirk is, she got the results of what the quirk is from the doctor." Midoriya continues. After Midoriya finishes Aizawa asks a very important question.

"What is the quirk?"

Midoriya then nods and again begins to explain. "The quirk is known as Regression, it means that all her memories have disappear and the only memories she has is of the time of what age she is and younger. She will act that age for the duration of the quirk." After explaining Aizawa gets everyone to go to the kitchen.

Placing (Y/N) on the couch and placing a blanket on her, he makes his way to the kitchen to explain what will happen.

"(Y/N) is at the age of 3 right now. When she was 3 she had a lot of panic attacks and unlike most kids of that age she was not potty trained. She is also very cautious and closed off, so if she feels safe around you be grateful." He explains.

(Y/N) sits up on the couch and makes her way to Aizawa and pulls on his pants to get his attention. "I wanna see Aunty Nemu." She asks him. The girls all smile at the cuteness. Aizawa looks down at her then smiles.

"You know how daddys a teacher?" Aizawa asks (Y/N). She nods and throws her hands up and gesturing with grabby hands that she wants to be picked up. "Do you want to meet some of my students?" Aizawa asks again. Again she nods her head.

Not all the class was there, so they only introduced who was there. Aizawa places (Y/N) on the ground and she runs to Todoroki. She gesture to him to pick her up with her grabby hands. Picking her up she snuggles into him.

"You look like Touya! You must be Sho!" (Y/N) says to him. The thing was Todoroki didn't introduce himself yet. He looks at her shocked then he smiles.

After the introductions Aizawa assigns students jobs to look after (Y/N). They first need to buy toys, clothing, and nappies. (Diapers to my American friends!)