Father

I was laying on my new bed, in my new room, in my new house. The house was like a mansion. Where did my father get all this money from? I grabbed my phone to see a text from Izu~Chan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Izu~Chan 🥦
Hey
Read

(Y/N)
Hewo~
How are you?
Read

Izu~Chan 🥦
Yea, I'm good
How about you?
Read

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't know what to write to him. What do I write. Oh hey Izu~Chan, I have to live with my father. Not Shota, my actual father the one that murdered my mother, made my brother run away and forget about me. Isn't that great. So I decided that I should make an excuse to change the subject.

While I am thinking of an excuse. I yawn, my eyes widen as I have an excuse/idea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Izu~Chan 🥦
Yea, I'm good
How about you?
Read

(Y/N)
I'm sorry,
but I need to go
we have school tomorrow
and I am quite tired
I had a long day
Read

Izu~Chan 🥦
That's fine
I'm a bit tired too
Goodnight
Read

(Y/N)
Goodnight Izu~Chan
Read

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I placed my phone on charge, then placed it on my bedside table. I started to drift into a deep sleep only to be awoken by falling to the ground. I look up to see my father with hate in his blood red eyes.

It's happening again, help somebody!

~~~Time skip~~~

I sit at my desk as I look out the window. Listening to what our teacher had to say but not watching.

"Next week is the sports festival, you will be battling to come first." Was all I heard before cheers from everyone except me, Bakugo and Todoroki were heard. The two then looks at me and saw that I was looking out the window. Mr. Aizawa walks in and says for me to stay back. The bell then rings and I sit at my desk until everyone leaves. I walk up to Mr. Aizawa as he begins to speak.

"How are you feeling?" Was all he said. How was I feeling! What do you think. I didn't say that of course "Hmm, I don't know. How would you feel." Was all I said to him. He just looks at me confused. "How would you feel to be abandoned, to be told to leave by the person that you love, to be told that I have to live with the person who murder my mother." He looked at me again but this time with concern. He looked into my eyes. His eyes widened and I know why.

I started to walk out of the classroom. I opened the door. "It's not my fault!" Aizawa shouted at me. "The police told me that I can't look after you, that I wasn't a suitable guardian for you." I stopped in the middle of the door way looking forward. "They think that murderer is a better guardian then a hero. To think that I trusted you had my back and that you cared for me." The last part was a whisper. I walked out to see Todoroki and Bakugo standing against the wall. Did they hear everything. I walked off towards the cafeteria to get some food.