Gifts for you!

"I forgot to ask, but what school do you go to (Y/N)?" Kai asks.

"Oh I go to U.A, the school for heroes in training." I say to him.

He looks at me for a second, Then he looks away. He gestures for a waiter or waitress to come and take our order. I look over to Eri, but she looks worried.

~~~~~~~~

After we ate and got to know what we have been doing after he left home. Something that surprised me is that he never looked for me and he never knew mother had died. He asked how she had died. I explained that father had murdered her and few days after he left.

I looked at the time and saw that my boat was going to be leaving in 30 minutes. I told my brother that my boat was leaving soon. He offered to take me to the dock. I declined, "I should be fine. Anyway I need to get something before I go there. I'll text you when I get on the island." I say to my brother as I start to walk in the opposite directions as my brother and niece.

First thing I do is go to the shops to grab somethings. The first shop I enter is a flower shop. I asked the lady working at the desk what flower means healing. She explained to me that there is a lot of flowers that mean that but her favorite is probably the lily. I asked her to pack some Lilies. I thanked her and then left for the next shop.

The second shop was a jewelry shop. I decided on a dragon necklace. It was a silver dragon surrounding a gold sword. I thought it would look lovely. I thanked the jeweler and then left for the next shop.

The third shop was a general shop. I walked around looking for certain things. I went to get a journal first. Then I walked to the next section and got some cloths. Then lastly I got a some goggles. I check out, thanked them and then left for the next store.

Next I went to a small store that sold phone cases. I asked them if they could print or paint a picture that I showed them. They agreed and said that they will call me when they are done. Before I left I explained that it was a present for someone and that I will be leaving soon. I thanked them and left for the final store.

Lastly, I went to a grocery store and collected ingredients for a recipe that I learnt. I checked out and decided to walk around the small village. I then realized that I haven't called that person who asked me to sing for them.

I grabbed their card from my purse and called them.

"Hello, this is shadow agency. How may I help?" The person said on the other line.

"Hey, I was given a card while I was singing in a park. I was offered a job. I wanted to know if I can still apply for the job." I say. I need to make money somehow.

"Oh, then you are (Y/N)! The girl who sang beautifully at the park. You can start whenever you want." The person says.

"How do you know my name? Also I am going to U.A so right now I am doing internships. I would also only be able to work on weekends." I explain.

"Everyone knows your name here, and that is fine with me. My name is Miya Hoga, but you can call me Miya. I am your boss pretty much." She explains.

"OK thank you, I will see you when I can. Also can you text me where the place is." I ask.

Miya hangs up. Then I get a text of a place I text her back a thanks. My phone then starts to ring.