Soulmates

"(Y/N) wake up we need to start training!" I hear a voice yell from downstairs. I sit up in my bed as I yawn and stretch my arms. I grab my hero costume and start to get changed into it.

I look in the mirror to see myself with my beautiful (F/C) hero costume. It kinda looks like a two piece Japanese kimono mixed with a sumo bottom. My shoes are boots that went to the tops of my shines. There were marks on the back of it that made it look traditional.

I walked down the stairs to the kitchen and had some breakfast of pancakes that I guess Sasha made. I head into the living room to find everyone was there and ready to go.

"Wow, (Y/N) you look amazing!" I hear Jean say from the couch. I look towards him and give him a closed eyed smile. "Thank you! It actually is my first time wearing it!" I say to them with excitement in my voice.

"To begin today we are going to see how you have been going with your quirks. So first off you are going to use your quirk dragon against Eren like when we were little." Levi explained as we begin to walk outside.

~~~~~~~~

I transform into my dragon form as big as I can go. Eren across from me gets into his titan form.

"Ready? Set! Go!" Mikasa yells out to us. He starts running towards me as I fly up to the sky with great speed. Eren then jumps up and then grabs my tail.

Fire then comes out of my snout and he lets go and falls to the ground. I fly down to him and pick him up from his leg with my snout then fly up really high. I let go and then let him fall to the ground.

When I get back to the ground to find Eren's titan just laying there I look around to the others to see if he is there. He wasn't so I knew I had to get him out of his titan form or he will burn alive. I fly to him and then turn him over.

I bite into his nape and then pull him. I spit him out straight away before he burns even more. I transform back to myself and run to him to make sure he is okay.

"Eren can you hear me?!" I say as I start to worry. Did I go to hard? Everyone else arrive to Eren and I as he is laying down on the grass. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. This is all my fault!" I say as tears threaten to fall down my face.

"It's okay (Y/N). This happens all the time." Conny says to me. I look at him confused. He never did this when we were younger. Levi carries him back to the house on his back.

"That's adorable. They are definitely soulmates!" Hanji says as we walk behind them. I look around to see if anyone else knew what she said but it looked like I was the only one who didn't know.

"What's a soulmate?" I ask them all.

"It's a..." Jean starts. "Well it's like a best friend, but more." Jean finishes.

"It's the one person in the world that knows you better then anyone else." Mikasa says as she is walking in front of you without looking back.

"It's someone who makes you a better person." Conny says.

"Actually they don't make you a better person, you do that yourself, because they inspire you." Armin explains.

"A soulmate is someone who you carry with you forever." Jeans explains.

"It's the one person who..." Conny starts. "Who knew you and accepted you and believed in you before anyone else did, or when no one else would." Mikasa finishes.