Is this Disapointment?

On my walk back to the dorms, I stop by the grocery store to grab some snacks for myself. After paying I continued my walk to the dorms.

Opening the door of the dorms I walk in to again see my friends watching my new music video I just made a few hours ago. I walk up the stairs to drop my snacks off at my room then I make my way back into the common room. I sit down on the couch and grab my phone out of my pocket to play a mobile game. I look up to see Izu~Chan just engaged in the music and the video. I guess I have a fan, and not any other fan but the best fan and best friend.

"(Y/N)! Isn't see just great! This song sounds so sad, but so good at the same time. Did you know just from the lyrics you can tell she's heartbroken!" He explains. I look at him interested, but in reality I'm not that interested since I already know all this.

Mina then walks in with the BakuSquad and sits down. "Anyone wanna play Truth or Dare?" She asks everyone in the common room, which only consisted of the BakuSquad, DekuSquad, Momo, Jiro and yourself. Everyone agree, but I say nothing. They take my answer as a yes since I didn't leave the room.

"Ok! Let's begin! Truth or Dare, Denki!?" Mina yells while pointing towards Kaminari. Kaminari then thinks for a moment before answering. "Truth!" He says.

"Is it true you like someone from the support class?" Mina asks. The only person you know that's in the support class is Shinso. You really wish he could be apart of your class, but nope your stuck with a perverted purple boy.

Kaminari looks away blushing then nods his head at the question. It's now his turn to ask a question, so he turns to Bakugo. "Truth or Dare, Bakugo?" He asks. Of course everyone should know his answer.

"Dare! I'm not a bitch!" He says towards Kaminari. Kaminari being the idiot he is forgets that Bakugo has a girl friend. "Kiss the person you love the most!" He yells towards Bakugo expecting Bakugo to kiss someone completely different, how you know this? Well you could see it on his face. Bakugo makes his way across the circle towards his girlfriend and kisses her on the lips. After they finish, um, that. Bakugo continues on the game.

"Truth or Dare, (Y/N)." You flinch as you name is said. You look up from where you gaze was currently looking. Thinking for a moment you then decide what you were going to say. "Truth." I say monotonous. He then thinks for a moment.

"Where have you been going to after school?" He asks. My eyes widen as I hear the question asked. "I-I've go t-to a music s-studio." I stutter. Why did I stutter. I never stutter! Izu~Chan then connects the dots. "Wait, What Your TheMaskedFox!" He says a bit disappointed. You then look around to the people around you. They all look a bit disappointed at their discovery. I stand up from my spot and start to make my way to the stairs to go to my room. "I'm going to bed." I say to them as I stop.

As I walk through my dorm door i walk towards my bed and just jump on it. They all had disappointed faces. Was I not what they expected. Am I not good enough.

Suddenly I remember something I wrote for a short song ages ago. I grab my song book and guitar. Getting changed I think about how I don't want to walk out and face them just yet. "Hey Terepōto! Darling can you teleport me to the music studio, please." She appears in front of me and then everything around me suddenly changed into the studio.

Collecting a Camera from a table I place it on a stand and face it towards me. I go to my change room and I grab my mask, and only my mask. I make my way to a chair that I place in front of the camera, sitting down and grabbing the guitar that I brought with me. I begin to sing.

~~~~~~~~

Hi, ok
I can not give anymore

What!

I can not give anymore
Fuck!
But my whole personality's built around kindness and if I can't give then I'm what?
Stuck!

So let's work this out,
what's wrong with your heart

It won't come out
No it won't even start

And then moving on what's wrong with your brain?

It yearns for the past, but it won't be the same

It's clear to see, you've got a disease

What's the disease?

Well
It's called empathy
It means you'll give blood till there's none left to bleed

But I do not want to be kind!

What!

I only want to survive!
No!
This effort exhausting
It's getting me nowhere
Where does that leave me?
Alone...

You do not have a choice...
The honey slips into your voice...
Kindness flows through your veins..
that is something that can not be changed...
Caring is what fulfils you...
Learn to harness it before it kills you...

~~~~~~~~

After i finish the song I place my guitar beside me and look straight into the camera. Love and friendship is a deadly thing. Walking towards the camera I shut it off and transfer it to a computer that was in the room. I did change anything about the video, but add my outro theme. Pressing the upload button i wait for it to upload to my account.

Placing my mask back in my change room I begin my way out the studio door. I can't ask Terepōto again if she could teleport me back to the dorms since I used quite a lot of energy getting to the studio. I use the key that Tohru gave to lock up the studio.

While walking home I find a lost little girl. I walk up to her. "Are you okay? Where is your mother or father?" I ask her. She looks around the age of 4. She looks up at me with tears in her eyes. She runs to me and hugs me tight. "Kōkai, can you please find and bring this little girls parents here?" I ask to them. They appear, nod then disappear.

Me and the girl wait for a few minutes. "Ryu! Ryu are you okay!" I hear a voice in the distance. I look towards the voice to see a woman running towards us. Suddenly a bright light covers me and the girl. Tensing up I cover the girl with my body. The light disappears and the girl looks fine, but the girl and her mother look terrified.

"I'm sorry! If something happens to you tomorrow please call me with this number, we still don't know what my daughters quirk is." The mother yells at me while bowing down. I wave it off and I continue on my way.

As I get into the dorm building all the lights were off. Then the the lack of energy hit me. I used my quirk to much. I don't feel bothered to walk up a few flights of stairs. I place my phone and the piece of paper the woman gave me on the coffee table and I lay down on the couch drifting slowly to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading!
I hope you enjoyed!

Have a great day/night!

What do you think the girls quirk was?