First test of the year

Flashback/dream

"(Y/N), come here now!" My Father yell at me from downstairs. I walked slowly knowing what was going to happen. When I arrived my father pointed to a chair he wanted me to sit on. I sat down and stared up at my father. I then asked where my mother was. Then suddenly my father put his hand up ready to hit me, but before he did he looked at me and said. "She went to get away from you. A useless child like you should go die!" His hand then started to come down towards me.

End of flashback/dream

Suddenly I was hit with something soft, which to my surprise was my sport uniform that my father throw at me. He then noticed a tears in my eyes and looked at me with concern. He then mouthed for me to come to the front. I got out of my seat as people just stared at me and walked to my teacher/dad. I walked up to him and hugged him with tears now flowing down my cheeks. He hugged back and wiped my tears away. "What's wrong (N/N)?" He whispered to me. "I fell asleep before class came and had a nightmare/memory." I said to him as I felt the stares burn through my skull. He then looked at me and then at the class and said. "We can go get whatever you want after school, then we can take an instrument to the park and play if you want." I smile and then ask what we are doing. He then looks at me and says "Change and go to the baseball pitch" then he looks at the class again and say "You too" I go back to my desk and grab my sports uniform and start to walk to the change rooms.

I walk by myself, I look in front of me to see a familiar ash blond haired male. He then turns towards the males change room so I go the other way towards the females change room. I find my locker and start to get changed. I feel someone staring at me so I look around and find no one so I go back to changing. I finish changing and start to walk to the baseball pitch.

As I start walking there I can see a few males just standing in a small group in front of Mr. Aizawa. I look to see if I know anyone, I see a red haired male, yellow haired male then I see the familiar ash blond male and another familiar male with red and white hair. I walk to the ash blond and say hi. He just looks down at me because of the height difference and then he looks away with a scoff. I then looked up at him with a surprised look in my eyes. He said he would be my friend, but I guess I was wrong again. I then looked to the ground and walk off to where I saw the red and white haired male.

I said Hi to the red and white haired male and he just looked down at me then looked away and said "I'm not looking to make friends." I looked up at him with my eyes about to water then looked at the ground. I guess no one wants to be my friend. I walked off once again and the sat down in front of Mr. Aizawa and waited for the rest of the class to get to the baseball pitch.

"Okay today we are doing a Quirk Apprehension Test. You will be doing: 50 meter Dash, Grip strength, standing long jump,  Repeated side step, distance run, seated toe-touch, sit-ups and ball throw. Who ever gets the lowest score will be expelled." I looked at my father and new straight away that he wasn't lying. That's sad, it's the first day as well, I understand why though. I look around and see my other classmates having a horrified facial expression. I smile tying to hold my laugh in.

"Bakugo, (Y/N) What were your scores with the ball throw without your quirk?" Mr. Aizawa asked. "67 meters" Bakugo said with a smirk then looked to me to see if I could beat that, which surprisingly I can. "You should know but 80 meters" I said to Mr. Aizawa. I looked over to Bakugo and his smirk was no where to be seen I must of made him mad that I got a better score then him. I was now the one smirking. "Bakugo can you throw this ball with your quirk as far as you can?" Bakugo walked up to Aizawa and grabbed that ball and walked into the circle. He took a few breaths and the throw the ball. "DIE!" he yelled. Aizawa showed everyone the little technology that read how many meter he throw the ball "705.2 meters." It was now my turn to throw the ball. I grabbed the ball then looked at Mr. Aizawa and he nodded.