Back to U.A

Muffled voice are all around me. I can't make out anything their saying. Many people start to surround me. Suddenly everything turns black around me. All the noises disappear. What happened?

"(Y/N), you need to wake up. You have visitors." I hear Yuki say as I slowly open my eyes. Seeing Yuki look down to me I sit up only to see a figure standing at the door waiting to be let it. I nod my head suggesting for Yuki to let them in. "You May come in." Yuki says to the figure. Yuki starts to make his way to the door until I quickly grab the bottom of his shirt. He gets what I'm trying to say and sits down where he normally sits.

I look up to see who this unknown figure was to find it was none other then, Bakugo Katsuki. I smile to try and hide my feelings at that moment. "Hey, Fangs." He says with a soft voice. Which is quite unusual. Is it because I'm in the hospital? I go to speak, but nothing comes out. I look to Yuki and he realises something. "This is bad...." he says under his breath. With my increased hearing it was easy for me to hear. I look at him worried. He just gives me I'll tell you later look. I try to speak again, this time quite words come out. "Hello"

"Why are you in hospital?" Bakugo asks. I look at him, then Yuki. Yuki stands up and walks towards Bakugo. "Ms. (Y/N) is having breathing problems, she has to stay for a while so we can keep an eye on her. Right now it is hard for her to speak." Yuki explains to him. He nods then gets his school book out of his bag and rips a piece of paper out. He then grabs a pen and hands me the supplies. "Use this to talk to me." He says. I grab the paper and pen. We have many conversations for a few hours. Then he decides to hug me.

The urge to cough increases and then blood and petals appear. Bakugo notices and the looks at me worried. "Hanahaki..." He whispers. "Why didn't you tell me!? I'm your best friend! The guy that broke your heart deserves to die!" He starts yelling. I walk into the bathroom and I begin wash my hands. I ignore all his questions. He gets furious with me for not answering. "Fangs! That person deserves to die, they're going to kill you!" He says again. I look down to my feet then back up to him not saying a single word. "Answer me damn it!" He yells again at me. "You want me to answer, huh?! That person doesn't deserve to die. I love them! I don't care if they love someone else! I only care that they are happy! I would rather die then having the chance of losing all the amazing memories I have with them!" I yell back to him, my voice being a bit croaky from my throat being sore.

He looks at me shocked. Walking up to me he then embraces me. Again I cough up blood and petals and again I walk into the bathroom and wash my hands. Suddenly a surge of pain appears in my throat, the feeling reminds me of thorns cutting into your skin. I write down what I was feeling and gestured to Yuki to read it. "Oh no." He says. I then realised something. Mother said something about roses and thorns. My eyes widened at the sudden realisation. No wonder my throats so sore. The flower I have is a rose, one of the most dangerous flowers to get when you have hanahaki.

~~~~~~~~

Bakugo left a few hours ago, it was passed curfew and Yuki left to get my dinner. I grabbed my phone and went through my pictures. I came across a few photos that caught my eye. The first photo of me and Bakugo in his room just hanging out, but I was wearing one of his sweaters. The second photo was one of him kissing my cheek. Yuki walks in with a tray of food and places it on the table in front of me, then he sits down in his usual seat.

"I've decided. I'm not going to take the surgery." I say out of nowhere. He looks up at me, then he smiles, but this time it was a sad one. "Are you very sure?" He asks before looking down at his small delicate hands. "Yes, I'm sure." I say continuing to eat my dinner. He nods his head still looking down to his hands. "I'll inform the doctors and you will be able to go to school for a few weeks, but if it gets worse you have to come back here, okay?" He explains. With a weak smile I nod.