Capture the Flag!

(Few days later)

What has happened?

Why can't I remember anything?

Sitting up in my bed, I change into my uniform.

What time is it?

10:30am! Damn I'm late for school! I walk out of my room grabbing my stuff on the way out. Running towards my class.

I slam open the door, the first person I see is my father at the fronted the class.

"Ahh, I see your awake again and not a child anymore." Aizawa says looking towards me. I nod my head, I'll have no idea what me means but I'll pretend I do. Making my way towards my desk, passing classmates. Suddenly as I lock eyes with Bakugo, I start to cough badly. Turning around towards my dad, he nods. I run out to the bathroom.

Throwing up petals, I am startled by the sound of the door opening.

"Oh my god, (Y/N) are you okay!?" I recognise that voice to be none other then Mina. I turn around and smile with blood on my face. "I'm fine Mina, it normal." I explain to her. She doesn't look convinced.

"You are not okay!" She yells at me. I flinch at the sudden noise. "Why is this even happening!?" She continues yelling. I look up to her.

I guess she can know the truth, The full truth.

I explain to her about the disease, about how it appears and how it can be stopped. I then pause for a second taking a deep breath. I also explain to her who that someone was that gave it to me. She just stands there looking down at me. Shook just covered her face. After I finished explaining she feel to her knees.

"(Y/N)! Why aren't you taking the surgery! Bakugo is already dating Uraraka!" She explains to me is a concerned tone. I nod to her.

"If I have the surgery, I have the chance to lose all memory of that person. How can I do that to him. He is my best friend, and I love him." I explain to her while look down at my hands.

Mina grabs my chin making me look up to her. She smiles. "(Y/N), I'll be here to help you whenever you need me." She says to me. I smile back at her.

~~~~~~~~

Cleaning my face, Mina and I make our way back to the classroom. Right now it should be nearly Lunchtime. As we walk through the classroom doors the bell goes to indicate that it was lunch. I make my way towards my desk and place my bag down on it. Mina walking behind me, still looking a bit worried.

Mina and I make our way towards the cafeteria, grabbing some food we decide to sit somewhere else. We sit outside in the garden having a little picnic. It was a lovely day after all. Mina and I talk about a lot of things, we seem to get along quite well.

The bell rings, telling us that our next class was about to begin. We pack up our picnic and make our way to our class. Which was a hero class, exciting! We were going to spare with each other.

"You will be playing capture the flag, we will divide you into teams of two and put you up against each other. The first pair to capture the opponents flag wins that round. If you flag gets taken you are out of the competition, if you capture the flag you are onto the next pair." All Might explains to us with his very loud voice. He turns on a board to show us who is on which team and who we are Versing. Fortunately our class was even today. Mineta was absent today due to family reasons.

~~~~~~~~

Team 1 - Yuga Aoyama and Ochako Uraraka

Team 2 - Mina Ashido and Hanta Sero