Chaper 8

Hayden's POV

It's taking every bit of self-restraint on my part, not to leave this Nameless girl on the floor and chase after the woman that I was this close to getting before we were interrupted.

I picked her up from the tiles of the club, looking left and right for a familiar face that would identify him or herself as her friend, but there was none.

Did she come alone to a place full of perverts like this?

Why does she have to drink so much?

I carried her to my car, resting her back on the car seat so she would be comfortable. I rummage through her wallet, searching for a clue to where she lives, but there was none, Only her Name written in bold letters. I Breathed out frustrated; Clearly, out of options now, I started the car and head to the only place I know she will be safe — my home.

I carried her bridal style to my room, making sure she wouldn't bump her head on anything.

She didn't even blink an eye

What if I was some Serial rapist
I dropped her on the bed, taking her shoes off, thought of helping her get out of her dress too, but I decided against it, knowing who she is on different occasions our paths have crossed, I knew she wouldn't take it lightly tomorrow Morning when she wakes up naked in a stranger's room. I covered her with a duvet. Picking a pillow and a blanket, I head to the guest room.

I couldn't get my self to sleep for hours; My thoughts were on the beautiful girl that was lying helpless in my room.

Evelyn, I thought, What a beautiful name

I tossed and turned on the bed. I am trying to focus my attention on something else to no avail. If it weren't so late at night, I would delude myself into taking a cold shower to calm my nerves. I wish she were sober so she could see how she was messing with my brain, but My home training would not allow me to take advantage of her, not in a drunken state.

Damn girl!

.....

It was Already 7:30 am before I slowly got up from the bed; I'm naturally an Early riser, but considering the time I slept last night, I guess it's not unusual to wake up by this time and Today being a weekend, which means I'm not going to the office. I am hoping I would catch up on some Entertainment news.

My thoughts drifted back to Evelyn;

Could she be awake now?

I climbed the stairs carefully, trying not to make a sound so I wouldn't wake her up if she is not awake yet. I peeked through the door of my room to check on her, and she was still there, sleeping like a baby.

Too much Alcohol I said and shook my head

I went back to the sitting room to pick the newspaper I was reading earlier

I was so engrossed in it that I didn't know when Evelyn got downstairs until I felt a sudden movement, and I raised my head.

My eyes zeroed in on the gown she was wearing, It was the same gown from last night, and It had hiked up a little,maybe while she was coming down, Showing a little bit of flesh down there, I tried to be casual about it and turn my gaze away so she wouldn't catch me staring like a pervert.

"Good Morning Evelyn"

I see you woke up pretty good I said smiling at her

She looked surprised

Wait

Evelyn?

I don't remember telling you my name! She accused looking at me wearily

I guess it's easy when you pick a random girl that passed out in the club without So much as any details about her. I countered

I checked your wallet, Silly! And I found your Identity card!

That's Invasion of privacy, She argued

You left me with no choice! I huffed and dropped the newspaper I was reading on the table

It was your fault; I must have been so horrified with what you were doing with the woman last night that I passed out just Right after.

She even has the nerve to blame me

Yes, and I remember the woman leaving me all because of you, and you left me with the burden of carrying you to my car and also to my room! I shouted getting angry

I thought of a better way to win the argument and decided to be naughty about it. I move towards her with a mischievous grin playing across my lips.

Do you know what I want to do right now? I said, moving closer, and she started to move backward until her back hit the wall.

I want to finish what you deprived me of from the woman last night, most Especially now that you are sober. I said as my breath fan her face, and I lowered my head in a pretend attempt to claim her lips, but as I moved closer, Her feminine scent filled my nose, and I couldn't resist the urge to kiss her for real, to know how those plump pink lips would feel under mine as I claim them. She turned her head on Impulse, Making my lips land on her cheeks. I groaned internally, knowing that it was a close chance.

My train of thought was suddenly lost when she slapped me hard across the face. I held my cheeks in surprise, Not knowing how to react in that situation.

No woman has ever dared to hit me.
No woman Except this, Standing in front of me with a Bloodshot eye and a murderous look

You manwhore! You disgust me! She said as she ran out from the door like a madwoman and All I can do is watch her leave

Damn! I said as I hit my hand on the table

Nobody messes with my mind as this girl does, and she gets away with it — every time.

I would make her want me so badly that she will beg to be with me until she understands she can't keep messing with me

I dialed the only person number I knew would come to my rescue,

"Hello"

Find out Everything you can About Evelyn Williams for me and give me the reports immediately, I said as I hung up on him, furious at myself for being weak around a woman!

A/N
Another unplanned chapter, Just for you guys!

Please Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow. It encourages me to write more. I love you