Chapter 7

I heard Kisses don't lie

Why does yours lie every time?

Evelyn's POV

The blind rays of sunlight slowly engulf my vision, and I turned in Impulse. I am getting very annoyed at the blinding light that is invading my privacy.

I still want to sleep some more! I shouted, Pushing the Duvet off my body, The sudden motion hit at the back of my head, and I practically Held still in the same position. I have never felt like this before; It's like a thousand people drumming on my head. Why am I suddenly having a Headache?

I slowly opened my eyes. Taking in my environment, This doesn't look like my room. What happened last night? How did I get here? Whose house am I in?

The effect of last night slowly played in my head. I remembered last night was my birthday, and Ciara had taken me to a Club

I remember getting drunk, and... I mentally face palmed myself

Oh My God

Don't tell me it's what I am thinking, I didn't pass out in front of that "Mr. No Name" that was making out in the club, Did I?

Oh my God

I tried to remember further than getting drunk and tapping that guy, but I couldn't. My memories were fudgy after that event

Where is Ciara?

Why did she go home without me?

I hope I am not Naked and Waking up in a Kidnapper's den. I suddenly have an urge to check In between the duvet; thank God I am not Naked. It would have been worse than my previous Nightmares.

I tried to wrap my head around what is happening. My eyes darted across the room, moving from one angle to another. The place is way bigger than my whole Apartment, It had a grey painting, and all of the interiors were either black or grey

Typical male!

There are pieces of art hanging on the wall of the room, and A laptop was sitting on a desk in the corner. Everything about the room shows the owner is Filthy rich, but It is either he is a loner or a Workaholic who doesn't have time to design his place. I mean, the room has no touch of life to it. Just so plain. I slowly got up from the bed, Mentally Screeching at my obvious Hungover

I would Never Retake alcohol!

Nobody told me it's fucking like this

My eyes I searched the room. I suddenly remember my phone. It was lying on the bedside locker. I slowly unlocked it; I missed six calls from Ciara and three-voice notes!

Oh my God

Hello!

It's About Time, you called! I have been worried sick about you since last time, I was this close to reporting a missing person's case to the police, and you were okay all along? Huh? Couldn't you at least send me a message? She yelled, and I can hear her trying to calm her anger.

Ciara, Chill, and let me talk; I understand that you were worried about me, but trust me, I didn't run off from you. I passed out!

You know what I will soon be at my house, could you wait for me there so We can talk better?

She didn't respond and hung up, Knowing Ciara, despite her anger, I knew she would be there at my house when I get there, Hoping for a better Explanation for my actions.

I picked my shoe up in a hurry, Hoping to run out before whoever owns this house came looking for me, but luck ran out on me when I met him in the Living room, Reading newspaper like he didn't just put a stranger in his house.

Good Morning, Evelyn, He smiled at me

I can See you woke up pretty good, He said looking at me intently

Evelyn?

Wait, I don't remember telling you my name!

How did you know?

I guess it's easy when you pick a random girl that passed out in the club without So much as any details about her. He answered sarcastically

I checked your wallet, Silly! And I found your Identity card!

That's Invasion of privacy, I argued

You left me with no choice! He huffed

It was your fault; I must have been so horrified with what you were doing with the woman last night that I passed out just Right after. I said, finally hoping I have the upper hand over the Argument.

Yes, and I remember the woman leaving me all because of you, and you left me with the burden of carrying you on the way to my car and also to my room!

Do you know what I want to do right now? He said, moving closer, and I, on an impulse, started to move backward until my back hit the wall. I want to finish what you deprived me of from the woman last night, most Especially now that you are sober. He said as his breath hit my face, and he lowered his head to claim my lips. I turned Instantly, Making his lips land on my cheeks. I was stiff at. First, I suddenly felt disgusted with him, remembering how he was kissing the other woman with the same mouth. I shoved him backward and slapped him hard across the face.

You manwhore! You disgust me! I said as I ran out from the door like a madwoman, Waving endlessly at the Taxi moving towards me

.....

Finally! I Breathed out; I can't believe I spend a whole night in a Stranger's bed, on top of it, A womanizer! Thank God nothing happened last night I wouldn't have been able to forgive myself.

The Idiot even has the nerve to kiss me! I said as I paced back and forth in the middle of the room.

This wouldn't have happened if I didn't drink too much

I hit my palm on my head. Why did you have to drink so much last night? Silly!

I wished I had slapped him harder; maybe he would have realized who he was messing with!

I'm not one of his flings!

My doorbell rang, Knowing fully well who it was by this time. I opened the door waiting to have my ears ripped out

A/N

What do you think of Hayden in this chapter and Evelyn's reaction?

I love to hear your comment!

Please Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Follow.

Xoxo