Chapter 2

Dedicated to Ronaldoreumel

See underneath the surface
Read my eyes
Feel my heart beating
As you touch my fingertips
It's clear that I want you

Hayden POV

My head feels like someone has been pounding on it. I have only gotten two hours of sleep since last night and have been working nonstop since I got to the office today. Today is an important day because I will be closing a business deal with the Renowned Fernandez, and I can't afford to lose it. That deal will make me the Most influential business tycoon in California.

Hmm, now how does that make you feel? My subconscious questioned

Nervous and happy at the same time.  I answered

"Jane, I need you in my office immediately," I said as I rummage through the files on the table

"Good morning sir, you called for me," She said, batting her false eyelashes at me.  She wore a black mini skirt that was somewhat to tight for an office and a top that was too revealing.

Jane has been trying her luck with me. The only reason why I haven't fired her is that she is good at what she does.  She's smart,  at least I could give her that much credit.

"I need you to file this document for me and reply the necessary email," I said lifting my eyes to meet hers

"Okay sir" She answered

"Your meeting starts in 5minutes," she said, adjusting her blouse to reveal her DD cup, she turned around and swayed her hips as she made her way out of my office. My body responds
to the move, It's been long I had sex and when I say long.  I mean, since three days ago.

Damn
You need to get laid as soon as possible, man!

I stood from where I was sitting; my whole body aches like mad. I stretched a little and then hurried into the board room

I hope today goes well and we can close the deal soon enough

1 hour later

I was about heading for my office when I spotted the youngest of Fernandez.  He was wearing a dark grey suit and was reading a text on his phone when I called out to him. He had an astern look that was slightly too practiced for his age.  He must have been handling business since he was a kid.  I love the way he comports himself

"Thank you so much, sir; I look forward to more business deals with you," I said, shaking him firmly.

"Oh, you welcome,  the deal was good, and I couldn't refuse it. I look forward to more business deals with you too" With that, he made his way for the door

I wished I had a sister; I would have loved to hook them up.

Speaking of sister, I don't have any. I'm the only child of my family, which made me get away with so many things. With my Mom's obsession with Party and vacation, She is never home and my Dad?  Don't even get me started on that.  He is always bone deep in a different woman every week,  and they don't even bother to keep it down when I am around.  My mom does not bother either. She cares too much about the money to give a fuck about what my dad has been up to.  I learned to do things all by myself at a very young age. 

I was very lonely as a child, I don't do friends,  but I have one,  Andrea,  he is my best friend,  and we share a lot of things typical, including the same taste in girls.  He knows everything about me.  We have done some intense shit together like sharing the same girls for the weekend because the girls couldn't resist us,  and they love us both. We are the infamous bad guys of our high school and never really serious with anybody. We would often joke about how love wasn't just for us and make jest of other guys that fall in love.  But things changed when we grew up.  Andrea had gone on a business trip for a week, and he wasn't the same when he got back.  He had met the love of his life, but the girl was too hard on him.