Unfortunately it's too late to go back, It's dark right now, he won't be able to go back in the dark and with all those wild animals.

I sighed, "fine, you can come with me"

"Really?!", he smiled as he wiped his tears.

"Yeah, but if they asked you, just say you lost your way", I said and he happily nodded.

I started walking and he walked closer to me. When I entered the bodega, then everybody started yelling at me.

"Where have you been?!"

"We were so worried about you!!"

"We thought you got hurt!!"

"Why didn't stop when I called you?!"

"You could got lost or hurt!!"

"Why didn't you take Tko or Ko with you?!"

And all what I did is staring deadly at them.

"Where have you been? And who's that behind you?", Tko said as he crossed his arms.

I didn't notice that Zack had hid behind.

I didn't answer, I just stepped aside and looked at Zack. He looked scared.

"Who are you?", Tko asked, almost like he's yelling.

"Tko! Don't you see that he's already scared?!", Ko said.

"Yeah! Have a heart dude!", Rad yelled.

Tko looked at them angrily, he was about to say something but Enid stepped in, she got on knee and looked at Zack, "what's your name little body?", she asked him sweetly.

"M-My name is Zack", he answered.

"Alright Zack, what are you doing here? Are you lost?", she asked.

He shook his head, "no, I came with (Y/n)!", he happily said as he pointed at me.

I wanna face palm myself right now.

"(Y/n)?", she questioned as she looked at me.

"Yeah! She said I can come with her!", he said with excitement.

"Wait what? She actually talked to you?!", Rad asked with shock.

"Ahuh! We talk a lot in forest!", he said.

Before I knew it, Tko grabbed my hand and pulled me away.

"Who is that kid! And why did you brought him with you!! I thought you don't like 'talking' with anyone", Tko angrily said.

"Look I didn't brought him with me-"

"Then why did he said you said he can come with you?", Tko said cutting me off.

"Because he followed me! And it was already too late for him to go back!", I said.

"Will apparently he wouldn't follow you if you didn't talk with him in the first place!", he said as he crossed his arms.

What's exactly Tko's problem?

"Look, I know you're made because I left, I just needed some time to be alone and-"

"Alone? You don't seem like you were alone", Tko cut me off again.

"Tko, what exactly is your problem?", I decided to ask.

"My problem? What's your problem (Y/n)?! You left for hours without saying anything! You came back with some little kid! And you expect me to be fine with it?!", he yelled.

"I'm right in front of you ya know, you don't need to yell", I coldly said as I started getting angry.

"Are you really gonna talk to me like that??!", he yelled.

"No, because I'm done talking to you", I said.

With that, I turned around and walked away.

What an idiot! He didn't let me even explain!!