•19•

"L-Let's calm down first! There's no need to do anything reckless"

She could already see Ijekiel's life fading away but she couldn't let the main lead who fell in love with Athy die in front of the main character who fell in love with Lucas? Could she? God, why was this so messed up! She only wanted a peaceful life not... whatever this was!

"Reckless? This bastard deserves to die on the spot. How dare he touch my daughter!"

As touched as Athanasia was Claude wasn't helping with that statement.

"Princess, let us handle this. We'll clean up afterwards"

What do you mean by "clean"? They didn't mean his blood or something like that, right? No that was impossible. Haha...Right?!

Jenette was still standing by the entrance, watching Lucas with a warm gaze. Well Athy decided that to ignore her for now since she had bigger problems. What should she do? Maybe that would do the trick...

"Ugh! My head! It hurts so much. It feels like it could explode any moment"

She had to act cute around Claude alot so now she was a master of acting. She even managed to fake cry a little. Ijekiel should better be thankful!

Claude and Lucas immediately rushed to her side, leaving Ijekiel to let the shock from earlier sink in. Jenette also looked concerned but still couldn't get her eyes from Lucas.

"I'll teleport us to your room, princess. There is too much going on here"

"Jenette, you shall call a doctor to her room. This is an order!"

Lucas teleported them away. Claude immediately called Lilly who tucked Athy in her bed and forbid her to leave.

Well, that was a lot of fun. Athanasia decided to never experience that again. She had to assure Claude and Lucas that she was fine and wanted to rest before she send them away. Ijekiel had probably fled by that time so everything was alright now. Except that he couldn't enter the palace ever again but she was fine with that. Oh, and the issue about Jenette's crush on Lucas! She had to write everything down in her diary before she went to sleep.

But...

She had a nightmare.

It was as if there were holes in her memories.

She could only watch as the memories were taken from her.

The memories about a beloved person...

When she woke up she felt sick. She had a headache and felt tired. Lily entered the room and greeted her like usually. Afterwards she got dressed and met up with Lucas to have breakfast with him. But something felt wrong. She was missing something. Something very important. But what was it?
She decided to ignore it for now and enjoy her time with Lucas who looked at her with worried eyes but didn't say anything.

Later, in the afternoon, Lilly entered her room.

"It's time for tea with his Majesty, Princess"

"Um... Lilly? Who do you mean with 'His Majesty'?"