•18•

"Are you even allowed to be here? This is a private library!"

Athanasia sighed. Wasn't that guy telling her that he thought that this was a public library? Oh, yes he was. It was literally 2 minutes ago.

"Tch, you dare question my authority? "

"But the safety of the pri-"

"Lucas is one of the few people that are allowed here, so don't worry about his authority"

Athy decided to take Lucas side since he did help her out a lot. Ijekiel didn't seem to like the fact that Lucas was allowed in the Library. But that wasn't the only thing that annoyed him.

"Princess! Why are you calling that unworthy person by his first name?!"

Great now Ijekiel was angry. But when Athanasia turned to Lucas she started sweating bullets. She could feel his bloodlust. 

oh no.

Ijekiel called him unworthy.

No one could save Ijekiel now. She decided that she would visit his grave later.

"What is going on?"

"Dad! These two are having a little fight?"

"Why are you asking me whether they are having a fight"

Because this was almost a war! But she couldn't just tell that Claude.

"Lucas! Why are you endangering the Princess? Are you aware of the crime that you committed?"

Lucas grinned. Oh boi. 

"Your Majesty! I apologize but I didn't mean to endanger the princess. It's the other way around. I just tried to protect the princess when I saw that Duke's son kissing the princess hair. Who knows what he would have done if I hadn't intervened"

Claude froze. Lucaaaaaas what are you doing! Claude was supposed to save Ijekiel! Now Ijekiel's only chance to survivewas to leave the country. No earth. Oh well he was probably about to enter hell.

"Ijekiel, what is going on? o-oh, your Majesty? And the princess? And who is that if I might ask"

waitwaitwait, were Jenette's eyes shining when she looked at Lucas? She knew that look in her eyes. She saw many maids looking at Lucas that way. Jenette might have fallen in love with Lucas.

This was going to be chaotic...

Will Ijekiel's life be spared? Is Jenette in love with Lucas? So many questions but no answers!