•1•

Athanasia was exhausted after the first dance.
She even stepped on Claude's foot... well, now she had to live with the memory of stepping on the cold-blooded Emporer's foot. After that Claude even complimented her which kind of shocked everyone.

But after the dance she was quite happy but little did she know that her happiness was about to be destroyed.

" Blessings and Glory upon the Obelian Empire, your Majesty"

"That's enough" said Claude and turned to Sir Roger.

"How moving it is that the Princess is already having her debut. She was so very small the first time I saw her"

Sir Roger then turned to Athanasia and congratulated her.

"However, there is something I would like to talk to you about, your Majesty. If you would let me then I'd love to introduce you to someone who would surely awake your interest"

Athanasia panicked. Was he talking about Jenette?Will Claude abandon here after he is introduced to Jenette. No, she had to stay positive, maybe Sir Rogers was talking about someone else?

"You can introduce that person to me in 10minutes. Now I wish to rest. Come, Athanasia "

It seemed like Claude was walking towards the throne so she quickly followed.

Athanasia was so scared that even Claude noticed

"What's wrong?"

"N-Nothing... I'm p-probably just exhausted. Don't worry, Dad"

Ten minutes later...

Jenette was standing in front of them with Sir Roger and Ijekiel.

"Your Majesty, we would like to introduce you to your daugher, Jenette" said Sir Roger

Bit Claude didn't seem shocked at all. He just stared.

"My Daughter, you say?"

Everyone in the hall was shocked. Athy could her them whispering things like 'A new princess?' or 'this could be quite interesting' and even things like 'poor princess Athanasia'. It seemed like Claude heard them too since he immediately glared at them. After making sure that everyone was quiet he told Jenette, Ijeliel and Sir Roger to follow him to the audience room. Athanasia just followed.