Chapter 33 - Unwanted Meeting

Chapter 33 - Unwanted Meeting

(Y/N's POV)

I woke up only a few hours later, my eyes still heavy and body still aching. Exhaustion was covering me but I was awake. The yelling was muffled, but still extremely loud. I rolled out of bed unintentionally and hit the ground with a loud thud. My back screamed and I yelped. It became quiet, the yelling stopped. I slowly sat up, dazed, in agony and tired. Why's it so quiet now? I stood up painfully with the help of the bed. I made my way over to the door and opened it slowly. I peeked outside the door, and nobody was around. I walked over to the stairs and saw Jin and Namjoon fighting with each other. They were trying to be quiet but soon went back to the loud yelling.

"If you like her so much, stop treating her like shit!" Jin yelled. I had never Jin so angry before, but he wasn't the one who scared me, it was Namjoon. I could see how dark his eyes were and the way he looked he was far beyond furious. Namjoon grabbed Jin's shirt collar. They weren't going to back down.

"You better fucking watch it Jin, I went fucking easy on you last time, but you've broken rules for her and are making things harder for all of us! I may fucking like her but I have to think about the others!" Namjoon's grip loosened just a bit on Jin. I got nervous and didn't want anything to escalate.

"N-Namjoon, J-Jin." They immediately stopped and looked over at me. Their eyes widened as Namjoon let go of Jin.

"Sweetie/Princess how long have you been there?" They spoke in unison and they looked a bit panicked. They started to walk towards the stairs. Oh shit, I don't want them to know I was listening. I rubbed my eyes, making it look I just woke up. Namjoon was the first to get up the stairs, Jin not far behind him.

"Did we wake you up?" Jin spoke and Namjoon, who looked irritated, turned back to him. He looked back to me and I shook my head. They both looked relieved.

"Where is everybody?" I spoke quietly, not wanting to annoy them. They looked back at me. Jin scoffed. Namjoon sent him a death glare before his focus was on me. His eyes seemed to soften.

"They had to go on a mission, they will probably be back late tonight," Namjoon spoke softly and calmly to me.

"Yeah, send them on a mission while they are supposed to be on vacation," Jin grumbled audibly for us to hear. Namjoon looked very irritated at Jin once more.

"Jin, this isn't the time!" Namjoon spoke through gritted teeth. Jin turned towards the other, his eyes were still filled with anger.

"Now seems like the best time to talk about it!" Jin yelled at Namjoon. "How about you tell her how you really-" Namjoon punched Jin. Jin stumbled back and rubbed his jaw. He was about to punch Namjoon back when I stepped in front of him. Jin's eyes widened.

"P-Please don't fight..." I murmured. They both glared at each other but agreed. Then I heard slow footsteps from behind us. I looked behind to see Jungkook with bed hair. He looks exhausted just like me.

"Why is everyone yelling? You guys are so loud." He scratched the back of his neck and yawned. I couldn't help but slightly smile at the sight of the carefree Jungkook. He smiled and walked up to me. "At least someone is happy to see me, so why are you looking so pissed?"

"Shut up!" Jin shouted. Jungkook brushed off Jin's demand and looked at me.

"Jungkook, why are you not with the others on the mission?" Namjoon's eyes were once again dark, and I backed up just a bit. Jungkook looked away from me and at Namjoon. His eyes had confusion written all over them.