Chapter 8 - He can be nice?

(Y/N's POV)

I hit his hand away from my face unintentionally. "I told you already, nobody did it. I just-" I winced as Namjoon lightly squeezed my shoulder.

"I. Want. The. Truth. Now." I looked over Namjoon's shoulder at Yoongi and he looked unfazed. Cocky bastard. I opened my mouth to try and tell him the same lie, but I was taken back at what happened next.

"Yoongi did it because she woke him up and broke rule 5 again." Jin bluntly announced. I looked at Jin then at Namjoon. His face had anger written all over it. OH SHIT WHY JIN. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO TELL HIM, AND HOW THE FUCK DID YOU KNOW? Namjoon's grip tightened making me wince. He released my shoulder and turned around to look at the man with mint-dyed hair.

"Did you do this Yoongi?" Namjoon spoke through gritted teeth as he pointed to me, not to mention I was leaned against the wall in obvious pain. It was so silent the only thing you could hear is my slightly heavy breathing. I looked up and realized Yoongi wouldn't even look at Namjoon.

"Yeah, I did." He said with no emotion. He sounded so monotone. Namjoon walked up to Yoongi. Him being the taller one, he stood over the 5'9 man. In less than a second, Yoongi was out cold on the ground because Namjoon had punched him square in the face. I watched in pure terror, now seeing what the man could actually do to someone that tough.

"What the fuck, Joon? She was asking for it when she broke the rules. Besides everyone knows not to wake him up." Jungkook spat out. I stared at Yoongi on the ground, his bottom lip started to bleed.

"Are you dumb? If she can barely move, her aunt won't want her back. Then how do you suppose we get the money? Did yo-"

"We should just keep her. She could be like our pet, Yoongi did say she is our kitten." Jin proclaimed, "Then if she does misbehave, we can punish her in any way we see fit. While still bidding the rules, of course." Jin had a sweet smile. Like he actually meant it. I laughed for some reason. All eyes shot over to me. It hurt to laugh but I kept laughing for some strange reason. I just got a feeling in me that made this whole situation funny.

"You think I'm gonna stay here, like a good little pet?" I said, my voice rising up higher when I said 'Good little pet.' My laughing got louder while the pain only got worse. "I don't want anything to do with you. You keep saying it's my Aunt's fault but you never tell me how it is. I've only been here for 3 days and I don't understand anything anymore!" I couldn't continue talking anymore. I wasn't laughing, just tired, hurting and missing home.

It became silent again. I was exhausted and it was only the morning. I'm a strong person, but I'm being so weak right now. I turned from the boys and towards the stairs. I hate that they have stairs. I don't want to go up, but my supposed room was the only place that could hide me from this horrible world. I stared at the stairs for a second. Debating if I should just go sleep on the couch. As I was thinking about my options, a sudden pair of arms picked me up bridal style. He lifted me up and held me in a certain way that it didn't hurt just felt embarrassed.

"W-what are y-you doing!?" I don't know why I was stuttering but I was.

"Well it's obvious you don't want to be in that situation anymore." he smiled at me, his skin was so flawless. To be honest, if I actually took the time to look at them they were all very attractive guys. "Hey, are you ok? You're kinda red. You don't have a fever do you?" His voice had concern and worry in it.

"No no, I'm fine." He nods and makes his way up the stairs. It was so awkward. I looked over his shoulder to see all the other boys glaring at me. Or were they glaring at Jimin Why would they do that? To either of us for that matter. He kept walking down the hall and turned. The boys were no longer in sight. He held me with one arm somehow and unlocked the door with the other. When he opened it, he hurried to the bed and sat me down. He turned around and was going to leave, but stopped when I said thank you to him. He turned and gave me a sweet smile.