Chapter 37- Home

(Y/N POV)

It was warm and comforting. I moved closer to whatever the wonderful source of heat was, except whatever it was shifting and groaning. Did...it just groan? I opened my eyes just a little bit to see something laying in front of me, I closed my eyes again. It's just a pillow...My mind immediately debunked that idea, wait do pillows normally breathe? I opened my eyes a bit wider and pushed myself up a little. My eyes only met with two soft, dark, orbs eyes, and a lazy smile, his dimples on full display. I huff, closing my eyes, before trying to turn around...Wait... Then it all came to me. Wait a minute, something is wrong here... very wrong? It took a few seconds, maybe more for everything to come crashing down like bricks. Adrenaline immediately began pumping as I tried to get up in an attempt at a painful escape. It was at that moment I realized that he had been holding me next to him. His arm was wrapped around my torso holding me close to him, it wasn't tight or rough.

"Princess, settle down," He let out a long tired sigh, before continuing, "ur going to hurt yourself.", Namjoons voice causing me to pause. His voice was kind of rough, and lower than normal"Just lay down, we should probably-,"

"No no no no, I'm leaving, I am going to go find something to eat, yes something to eat!" I stuttered as I squirmed trying to get out of his arm. "Breakfast is an important meal of the day!"

"Y/N WAIT STOP'' Namjoon quietly shouted, his arm fell from my stomach. I tried to take the moment to get away but I tripped on the bed sheets. My body began falling backward, my hand slipping from the bedsheets. The sheets sprung up, oddly fluttering around me. Namjoons shocked look caught my eye.In a panic I closed my eyes, shutting them tightly waiting for the excruciating painful contact that my back would make with the ground. I heard a loud thud but...I wasn't hurting or wasn't hurting too much more than normal. I slowly opened my eyes, just to see Namjoons face not even 3 inches from mine. My face became extremely hot,his staggered breath tickled my nose. I could feel his arm that was wrapped around my neck. His eyes glanced over me quickly as if searching for something, before sighing. He pulled me up into his arms, he was...hugging me. My body wanted to melt into the warm hug, but my mind was screaming red alert.

"Namjoon, could you let go now? I'm fine, I swear.", I spoke as softly as possible, my mouth close to his ear. It's as if he realized what he was doing and he jumped back, leaving me on the ground sitting like a frog.Namjoon stood up quickly and put his hand out, he was scratching his head. I wish I had not looked at him because his eyes were a little puffy, he had bed hair, and of course, he had no shirt on. I cautiously took his hand and he pulled me up onto my feet,his hand snaked to my waist. I quickly slipped my hand out of his before almost immediately walking towards the door. I opened the door and was halfway out before Namjoons voice caught me.

" Y/n! Um...are you sure you're ok?" I stared at him a little bit, nodding before closing the door behind me.

I looked around the warm shine of sunlight soaked in my skin. It was actually kind of nice. That's when I noticed 2 big glass doors leading out to a balcony. I looked around once more, before quietly walking over to the doors. I stopped in my tracks when I heard voices downstairs, inaudible and muffled. I continued walking over to the doors,sliding my fingers along the wood banister.Not surprisingly I found them locked.I backed up against the banister separating the stairs and loft section.I listened for a little bit before,pushing myself off the banister and back towards the doors.

I unlocked the doors, finishing off with a click. Gently stepping out into the cool breeze. The sun warmed my cheeks, the balcony was wet with all the melted snow.I softly closed the doors behind me, holding my hands behind my back looking around the balcony.My eyes glazing over expensive outdoor furniture. I looked up,becoming entranced with the most beautiful scene in my entire life. It was surreal the true beauty of it all. There sat a stunning wide lake, the sun glistening off of the dark blue crystal waters. A layer of snow covered everything, but the green of the pine trees still peaked out. The snow melting as the radiant sun beamed so bright. I was mesmerized. I never wanted this moment to end, this was the moment my heartfelt warm and full. A feeling I haven't had in a very long time. I lost track of time as well as my alertness. My body was leaning against the banister, watching as the white rabbits hopped atop the blue waters. Unnoticed a smile of warmth creeped onto my lips.Then a jacket was placed on my shoulders.